?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

ned

Quote from: T Fearon on September 13, 2017, 05:41:10 PM
If a Rangers or Hearts fan ran on and attacked a Celtic player or manager would such leniency be forthcoming? At 21 he's old enough to do the time.This was an attempt at physical assault not a drunken asshole singing a few rebel songs 😡

Short memory. Did you forget the hearts fan having a go at NL?

an léirmheastóir

Quote from: T Fearon on September 13, 2017, 05:41:10 PM
If a Rangers or Hearts fan ran on and attacked a Celtic player or manager would such leniency be forthcoming? At 21 he's old enough to do the time.This was an attempt at physical assault not a drunken asshole singing a few rebel songs 😡

Remember the Hearts fan getting of after attacking Lenny. This is a few times it's happened now with Celtic. Stupid lad that's all I'm saying.

Gabriel_Hurl

He got off with the "sectarian assault" charge - but was jailed for another offence

QuoteA Hearts fan who was cleared of a hate attack on the Celtic manager, Neil Lennon, has been jailed for eight months and given a five-year football banning order after being convicted of breach of the peace.

John Wilson was originally accused of a sectarian attack on Lennon after he ran on to the pitch during a "poisonous" game between Hearts and Celtic in May and appeared to assault the Celtic manager, only days after it emerged Lennon had been targeted with parcel bombs.

But the jury at Edinburgh sheriff court in August provoked a furious row about the prosecution's tactics after it found the sectarian assault charge "not proven", effectively an open verdict which falls short of not guilty.

Wilson had denied allegations by Hearts's head of security, Peter Croy, that he had called the Celtic manager a "Fenian bastard". Pleading guilty to the lesser charge of breach of the peace, he insisted he had close family members who were Catholic.

Sentencing Wilson on Wednesday, the sheriff, Fiona Reith, said she had to follow the jury's verdict but pointedly made a series of detailed remarks about the ugly atmosphere at the game, staged at Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh.

Wilson, she said, was guilty of having shouted and sworn "all to the alarm and annoyance of others and thereby causing further disturbance within the crowd there and commit a breach of peace".

She added: "The crime of which you have been convicted by the jury was a serious one. The football match was a high-profile game between Celtic and Hearts. There was evidence that there was a 'terrible', 'very tense' and 'poisonous' atmosphere in the stadium between both sets of supporters, with racist and sectarian shouting and chanting coming from supporters."

T Fearon

Of course I remembered the Hearts fan,rightly he got no sympathy from any Celtic supporter and neither should the moron last night

StGallsGAA

Quote from: ashman on September 13, 2017, 05:35:45 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 13, 2017, 05:13:48 PM
Hopefully the little turd will be jailed for a significant term.Drinking all day and apparently doing this for a bet,then crying in court >:(. Feel sorry for the bloke who slapped him and ended up in court for doing so.

Ffs sake .  The young lad was an idiot .  He acted the eegit and deserves a small punishment .  He does not deserve a custodial sentence .  A fine , and a lot of community service .  Celtic can then do as they see fit .

There is much worse going through the courts in UK.

He's an Armagh swamp-dweller  Lock him up and castrate him before release so he can't breed more Craigavon crusties.  ;)

under the bar

Great derby  result for Scotland's Shame tonight.   Couldn't even beat a 10 man Partick team! 

stew

Quote from: under the bar on September 15, 2017, 10:08:24 PM
Great derby  result for Scotland's Shame tonight.   Couldn't even beat a 10 man Partick team!

Brilliant, extremely well put!

laughed me arse of at that, the huns managed to get 50% possession brother Pedro can be proud of, against ten men, Celtic should hammer these bastards when they meet at the dump they call ibrox.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

From the Bunker

Both teams meet in the League Cup AD on Tuesday!

illdecide

Back to winning ways today...played well and got Dembele back and with a goal, Boyota is due back next week too so things starting to look up. Beat these scum bags next week and get a result in CL the following week and get things back on track
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

stew

Quote from: illdecide on September 16, 2017, 10:03:18 PM
Back to winning ways today...played well and got Dembele back and with a goal, Boyota is due back next week too so things starting to look up. Beat these scum bags next week and get a result in CL the following week and get things back on track

They were never off tract decide, the got tanked by a world top tree team whose front two (out of tree) Cost 6 times as much as the entire Celtic first team squad.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

illdecide

So Anderlecht sack their manager, is that a good thing or not? Boyota back this week and hopefully never suffer a defeat like PSG again. The fifth best coach in Qatar is complaining that teams are too rough on the Sevco boys so we must go easy on them for this weekends game and the Cup games start tomorrow nite...Another busy week or two ahead for the BHOYS...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

theyellowbus

Anderlecht sacking their manager is a double edged sword could galvanise in time for when we play them or he could be a muppet.
Should have too much for Dundee their first win was at the weekend albeit against a decent st johnstone side plus Mccann will have an added bit of motivation to get a result.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: laoislad on September 13, 2017, 02:47:54 AM
Quote from: charlieTully on September 13, 2017, 02:02:07 AM
Quote from: ned on September 12, 2017, 11:22:04 PM
Quote from: laoislad on September 12, 2017, 11:15:51 PM
Quote from: ned on September 12, 2017, 11:13:01 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on September 12, 2017, 11:01:19 PM
But in fairness he's right. You're one if the biggest d**kheads on this Board

I occasionally post on threads about soccer teams and county teams other than the ones I support but I just dont get t**ts like him who feel the need to post inane, uninspired crap like that. It's tedious, boring snd unimaginative.
It was men against bhoys tonight.... ;D
Do you mean jokes like that?!!

Yip, inane, boring, regurigated, uninspired repetition that is rapidly decreasing the enjoyment of these forums.
PSG were light years ahead of us. Their best player tonight, however, was not one of their multi million pound superstars but their 22 year old frenchman in midfield who cost nothing. That gives me hope that Celtic could find similar eventually. KTF.

The clown supports Liverpool ffs. Coming on slabbering about a team losing when your own team got humiliated in the league at the weekend. Bell end.
YNWA 💪
The gift that keeps on giving
Careful now

Hectic

I see Neil McCann is all over the newspapers today crying about the 'disgusting abuse' he receives from Celtic supporters before going on to say it does not bother him. 

Firstly why cry to the media about it if it does not bother him, secondly what is with the timing? and finally what does he think makes him special? 

There are plenty of characters down the years involved with Celtic, Rangers and Sevco who have been the target for abuse and while the like of Barry Ferguson wore it as a badge of honour you also had the exceptional case of Neil Lennon yet I never heard him come out before any Hibs Sevco games blowing things to the level McCann has. 

I would suggest it is McCanns character and spitefulness, particularly evident in his media work that turns a lot of Celtic fans off him.

Main Street

Quote from: Hectic on September 20, 2017, 03:21:38 PM
I see Neil McCann is all over the newspapers today crying about the 'disgusting abuse' he receives from Celtic supporters before going on to say it does not bother him. 

Firstly why cry to the media about it if it does not bother him, secondly what is with the timing? and finally what does he think makes him special? 

There are plenty of characters down the years involved with Celtic, Rangers and Sevco who have been the target for abuse and while the like of Barry Ferguson wore it as a badge of honour you also had the exceptional case of Neil Lennon yet I never heard him come out before any Hibs Sevco games blowing things to the level McCann has. 

I would suggest it is McCanns character and spitefulness, particularly evident in his media work that turns a lot of Celtic fans off him.
That's what the bigots claimed were the reasons for the abuse directed at Neil Lennon.