Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

illdecide

As a Celtic fan you always hope and think you can beat any team (well i do) but when the reality kicks in and you get a lesson like that it's hard to take. That PSG team is in the top 5 in the world and have a strike force Celtic could only dream about, we have to be realastic that we won't get any pts from PSG and B Munich and if we were lucky enough to get a draw it would be a mssive bonus. It's Anderlecht we have to target for pts and even that will be tougher than most people think.

We are where we are and finanically we can't compete with English teams in the Championship FFS never mind the richest team in the world, lets move on to the next game and we'll go again...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Silly little bastard.Probably drinking all day and fancies 15 seconds of fame.He'll never see the inside of Celtic Park again.

illdecide

Tony I found a present for you on BBC website...

"When you think of all the success Brendan Rodgers has brought to this club and the great invincible run, he has been in charge of the two worst results in Celtic's history - 7-0 away at Barcelona and 5-0 tonight".
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

michaelg

Quote from: T Fearon on September 12, 2017, 10:01:49 PM
Silly little b**tard.Probably drinking all day and fancies 15 seconds of fame.He'll never see the inside of Celtic Park again.
Surely that incident puts you on a par with the Linfield fans?

T Fearon

I dont know.He is not cracking Europe at all.Was that PSG team really better than the Barca team we beat 2-1in 2012?

ned

Quote from: T Fearon on September 12, 2017, 10:17:01 PM
I dont know.He is not cracking Europe at all.Was that PSG team really better than the Barca team we beat 2-1in 2012?

The same Barca team that beat us 6-1 soon after?

ned

Quote from: illdecide on September 12, 2017, 10:01:40 PM
As a Celtic fan you always hope and think you can beat any team (well i do) but when the reality kicks in and you get a lesson like that it's hard to take. That PSG team is in the top 5 in the world and have a strike force Celtic could only dream about, we have to be realastic that we won't get any pts from PSG and B Munich and if we were lucky enough to get a draw it would be a mssive bonus. It's Anderlecht we have to target for pts and even that will be tougher than most people think.

We are where we are and finanically we can't compete with English teams in the Championship FFS never mind the richest team in the world, lets move on to the next game and we'll go again...

Well summed up. We didnt play well which was as much down to their class as our poor showing. In reality this is as horrible a group as last years.

StGallsGAA

It says a lot when the most passion shown was by an 18 yr old debutant.  Under Rodgers there is no fire whatsoever. He's a dour space gazer when things are going badly.  Be a bit more like Fergie....kick a cone .... slap the opposition manager....do f**king something that sparks a reaction from the players.

general_lee

Quote from: T Fearon on September 12, 2017, 10:01:49 PM
Silly little b**tard.Probably drinking all day and fancies 15 seconds of fame.He'll never see the inside of Celtic Park again.
From Portadown too

Main Street

Quote from: laoislad on September 12, 2017, 09:46:45 PM
Quote from: LCohen on September 12, 2017, 09:12:23 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on September 12, 2017, 08:48:44 PM
Has to be the worst Celtic performance in CL at home ive seen. Celtic board happy to qualify. Ambition ends there.

Could be worse. Could have a big disciplinary penalty heading their way
Best supporters in the world.....???
In fairness he got closer to Mbappe than any of the Celtic players did.. ;D
Nothing sinks lower  than a copycat stuck for an original comment.
That line was already posted on the BBC by a rangers supporter. But hey,  that rapport is probably above your normal standards and you were obviously impressed by the wit.

laoislad

Please don't reply to my posts. I've had you on an ignore list for last few years so I don't have to read your rubbish. When you quote me it means I have to see your rubbish.
Thanks.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Dougal Maguire

But in fairness he's right. You're one if the biggest dickheads on this Board
Careful now

laoislad

ned

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on September 12, 2017, 11:01:19 PM
But in fairness he's right. You're one if the biggest d**kheads on this Board

I occasionally post on threads about soccer teams and county teams other than the ones I support but I just dont get twats like him who feel the need to post inane, uninspired crap like that. It's tedious, boring snd unimaginative.

laoislad

Quote from: ned on September 12, 2017, 11:13:01 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on September 12, 2017, 11:01:19 PM
But in fairness he's right. You're one if the biggest d**kheads on this Board

I occasionally post on threads about soccer teams and county teams other than the ones I support but I just dont get t**ts like him who feel the need to post inane, uninspired crap like that. It's tedious, boring snd unimaginative.
It was men against bhoys tonight.... ;D
Do you mean jokes like that?!!