Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikhailov

Dungannon 😳 unbelievable decision

Hopefully it is the Hurling Club, great surface but obviously couldn't hold the crowd. O'Neill park surface is never in great condition and considering the rain falling currently this will be a real leveller for the winners tonight

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: The Bearded One on September 24, 2019, 09:03:59 AM
It is fixed for Dungannon on Sunday.

Hopefully the hurling pitch. O'Neills park is shambolic for football.

Tyrone95

Omagh v Clonoe reserve semi final on before the senior semi final on Sunday in Dungannon by the looks of it. 

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Angelo on September 23, 2019, 09:50:34 PM
Straight red for Burns tonight.

Pomeroy's discipline really looks to have let them down so far.

Has he been sent off in every round?

Moonshine

Quote from: Tyrone95 on September 24, 2019, 09:47:52 AM
Omagh v Clonoe reserve semi final on before the senior semi final on Sunday in Dungannon by the looks of it.

Christ that means the pitch will be in awful shape.. How o'Neil park gets big games is a mystery.. you think they would of did something with their pitch.. easily worst pitch in tyrone throw in they have a few black hole pot holes up the lane to pitch.

GaelTheGael

1   Galbally Pearses                           22
2   Pomeroy Plunketts                        17
3   Loughmacrory St. Teresa's                16
4   Clogher Eire Óg                                16
5   Gortin St Patrick's                        13
6   Augher St Macartan's GFC                12
7   An Caisleán Glas Naoimh Pádraig        11
8   Moortown St Malachy's           11
9   Owen Roe O`Neill's GAC, Leckpatrick10
10   Strabane Sigersons                         10
11   Aghyaran                                         9
12   Beragh Red Knights GAA                 6
13   Cookstown Fr. Rock's GAA                 6
14   Stewartstown Harps                         6
15   Urney St Columba's                         5
16   Newtownstewart St Eugene's         2

Augher St Mac. V Galbally Pear.
Cookstown Fr.. V Strabane Sige.
An Caisleán V Beragh Red Kn.
Loughmacrory V Moortown St M.
Newtownstewar. V Aghyaran
Owen Roe O`Ne. V Urney St Colu.
Pomeroy Plunk V Clogher Eire .
Stewartstown V Gortin St Pat.

Galbally and Pomeroy looking good for Promotion.
Looking like Loughmacrory (who have Galbally still to play), Clogher and Gortin for the play off along with Augher most likely, Greencastle have a tough run in.
Newtonstewart look gone at the bottom, the two teams for the play offs comes between Beragh, Cookstown, Stewartstown and Urney. Beragh without Martin Rodgers look likely to be involved, so one from the other 3 then.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Moonshine on September 24, 2019, 01:58:20 PM

Christ that means the pitch will be in awful shape.. How o'Neil park gets big games is a mystery.. you think they would of did something with their pitch.. easily worst pitch in tyrone throw in they have a few black hole pot holes up the lane to pitch.

A few? Looks like Bush clusterbombed that road.

Some feud or something about it, the man house at the corner of it doesn't want the road done up as it'll put traffic his way. So I was told anyway so to be fair to Dungannon they can't do much about it. Parking at the back of the pitch there though will be for the best.

The_Slug

Quote from: Moonshine on September 24, 2019, 01:58:20 PM

Which ever team makes it to the final will be guaranteed to get an injury or two in this game due to the condition of the pitch. Terrible.

Tyrone95

Any word if tonights match is on Tyrone TV? Also find it strange that sunday's semi finals are being held in venues which do not accomodate Tv streaming.  Perhaps ££ figures are greater this season where it is not being streamed as it forces people to go to the game itself. I had this suspicion once the announcement was made at the start of the championship

skeog

Tonights game is going to be a really close affair again.See Donegal Q/finals on Sat on RTE would the ongoing dispute rule out any Tyrone games being covered?.

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: Tyrone95 on September 24, 2019, 03:55:27 PM
Any word if tonights match is on Tyrone TV? Also find it strange that sunday's semi finals are being held in venues which do not accomodate Tv streaming.  Perhaps ££ figures are greater this season where it is not being streamed as it forces people to go to the game itself. I had this suspicion once the announcement was made at the start of the championship

They should be putting as many games on as possible on Tyrone TV, even if they are taking less money in, at the end of the day its gaining more coverage in the long run and its promoting the games in the County which in the long run also will lead to more corn for them!!

TF15

A game on before too in Dungannon? If I was the clubs involved I'd ask for it to be moved. Dungannon might get their act together if they knew they'd get no more games. How a big club like that can't fund raise to relay a new pitch is beyond me. Small clubs all over Tyrone can. Not one player on any of the teams would want to play on it.

Moonshine

Quote from: bigtogs on September 20, 2019, 11:06:42 PM
Quote from: kickitin on September 20, 2019, 10:49:20 PM
Quote from: bigtogs on September 20, 2019, 10:01:47 PM
Martin Sludden typifies the so called top referees in this county...Carrickmore will be glad to see the back off him i would say....

what was wrong? apart from where he should've played advantage when morgan gave away the fist past for the goal chance, he was very good throughout

Apart from costing Carrickmore the game I suppose nothing!!!!....Championship games won and lost on fine margins he yet again made the wrong call... it's no secret he hates Carrickmore so he like some other refs are biased before they start!!!

Their will be no moaning about the ref tonight from carmen!!! Edendork will be the ones aggrieved

Tyrone95

Now now don't be giving off about the referees fellas  8)  I would make a comment on the game only my heart rate is not letting me. Wow

bigtogs

McHugh looking after his neighbour, he made some shocking decisions.... Just a bad boy in my opinion...