The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

GJL

Just seen a clip of the nonsense on Friday night. Ireland's call and green flags!

How pathetically RTE. An embarrassment of a 'national' television channel.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: GJL on January 30, 2022, 03:22:36 PM
Just seen a clip of the nonsense on Friday night. Ireland's call and green flags!

How pathetically RTE. An embarrassment of a 'national' television channel.
I don't watch it but I saw the clip. It's amazing how far removed from reality Tubridy and his team at the Late Late are 
Careful now

Dag Dog

Tubridy lives in a Dublin 4 bubble.

Itchy

Haven't watch this shite, bar the toy show, in 2 years. West brit shit fest is all it is.

From the Bunker

Looks like they got the 'Rugby' crowd in. Green Flags? Looks sterile!

Rudi

Tubridy was never particularly good doing to the late late show, however his false sense of being the country's positive spokesperson during the pandemic, has driven me elsewhere on a Friday night. I just can't watch the fool. Tommy Tiernan on a Saturday night is fantastic, the man listens & doesn't feel the need to constantly interrupt or be constrained by time/ set list of questions.

tbrick18

Quote from: Rudi on January 31, 2022, 09:52:11 AM
Tubridy was never particularly good doing to the late late show, however his false sense of being the country's positive spokesperson during the pandemic, has driven me elsewhere on a Friday night. I just can't watch the fool. Tommy Tiernan on a Saturday night is fantastic, the man listens & doesn't feel the need to constantly interrupt or be constrained by time/ set list of questions.

Agree 100%.
I really dont like him or his style. No matter the topic or interviewee.....he always manages to make it about him.
The toy show is just him making condescending remarks about the kids whilst winking at the camera to let everyone see how clever he is.
I refuse to watch anything he's on.

Keyser soze

Quote from: Rudi on January 31, 2022, 09:52:11 AM

This.

Farrandeelin

It'd be better if she said no lol
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

laoislad

I thought Leona Maguire was great on it last night.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

From the Bunker

In the continuing on from Covid hype on a Friday night, we have now have the Ukraine show roll into town.

Farrandeelin

Why are the audience STILL wearing masks?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Tubberman

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

From the Bunker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 15, 2022, 09:50:28 PM
Why are the audience STILL wearing masks?

RTE are getting ready for the Winter. Covid was a huge money making exercise for our National Station. RTE made a profit for the first time in years during Covid!

Having a show without masks is admitting that it is over and RTE are in deep sh1t as they will not be receiving money from their main donor the Government anymore!