The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: BennyCake on September 24, 2016, 12:19:13 AM
Apparently Santa f**ked a unicorn.

Aha! That explains why Rudolf's nose is always red.
MWWSI 2017

Itchy

5 Sams

Oliver Callan on taking the piss out of Paschal Donohoe and how he speaks...thought it was close to the knuckle....surprised nobody has done the same with Jim Allister...maybe this is taboo for NI politicians...seems to be no problem with the lads in the south.
The Aristocrat Years

ashman

Quote from: 5 Sams on October 14, 2016, 10:22:05 PM
Oliver Callan on taking the piss out of Paschal Donohoe and how he speaks...thought it was close to the knuckle....surprised nobody has done the same with Jim Allister...maybe this is taboo for NI politicians...seems to be no problem with the lads in the south.

Callan wasn't very funny . The impressions bar Kenny were at best average and the script was poor.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: hardstation on October 14, 2016, 10:47:36 PM
Quote from: 5 Sams on October 14, 2016, 10:22:05 PM
I remember listening to his radio show last year when he was doing a Gerry Adams impression. His references to Bobby Sands during this skit were completely horrible. Callan is a fcukin w**ker.
+1. Himself and Rosenstock are getting played out. Same old same old with both...
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

laoislad

Graham Norton is a better watch on a Friday night. Amy Adams on it tonight looking fantastic, but then I am partial to red heads.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Rois

2 Irish people on tonight too - we switched over. Wee Niall Horan's great, Chris O'Dowd's pissed. 

quit yo jibbajabba

Id love to hear more about the wedding Sean from Donegal was at

Rois

I wonder if it was in Donegal.

quit yo jibbajabba

She was a horny one thats fo sure!! Away you find out Rois and let me know  :)

Zulu

Quote from: laoislad on October 14, 2016, 11:05:01 PM
Graham Norton is a better watch on a Friday night. Amy Adams on it tonight looking fantastic, but then I am partial to red heads.

How anybody would pick the Late Late over Graham Norton is beyond me. Graham Norton is genuinely excellent with decent guests most of the time.

Gold

Quote from: Rois on October 14, 2016, 11:18:43 PM
2 Irish people on tonight too - we switched over. Wee Niall Horan's great, Chris O'Dowd's pissed.

O dowd was wrote off but was some craic!

Great show. Niall Horan seems a good lad tbf
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Zulu

Quote from: Gold on October 15, 2016, 01:17:21 AM
Quote from: Rois on October 14, 2016, 11:18:43 PM

O dowd was wrote off but was some craic!

Great show. Niall Horan seems a good lad tbf

+1

5 Sams

Tubbs uncomfortable with Paxman here..can't match him intellectually.....despite the fact that Paxo obviously has a few on board. Car crash.
The Aristocrat Years

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.