The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

Quote from: Hereiam on March 13, 2015, 09:43:31 PM
Thats it....never tunning into the late late. Rte scrappin the barrel. Andy fcukin murrays fcukin mother for gods sake. How was her appearance fee.

+1 Saw the guests advertised...what a load of shite
The Aristocrat Years

armaghniac

Irish rock night on BBC4 lads, take yourself over there and have a whiskey in the jar.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

5 Sams

Quote from: armaghniac on March 13, 2015, 10:03:46 PM
Irish rock night on BBC4 lads, take yourself over there and have a whiskey in the jar.

Taped, Sky plussed or whatever the fcuk way it is recorded...any way looking forward to it.
The Aristocrat Years

From the Bunker

Have to say I enjoyed Tubridy's aggressive style toward Creighton and Hobbs last night. They got a fair roasting. Poor Creighton who more than likely had already had a long day (and possibly a long week) doing interviews etc looked jaded, but just did enough to hold off Tubridys barking. As he said if they expect to be in with the Big Boys they have to face the tough questions. Terence Flanagan has already feck-up their PR start. And already they are being called Fine Gael Lite! Have to say I hate Hobbs, he epitomises all I hated about the Celtic tiger. He seems to be a bandwagon jumper!

Tony Baloney

Well that was interesting  ;D

DuffleKing

From the Bunker

Jez Charlie Pride looks shagged!

Rois

Uh oh Pat is totally rambling!!

From the Bunker

Spillane on telly telling us how to run the country! Next he'll be crying like Dunphy about how much he loves this country!

Rois

He's improved as he's gone on

From the Bunker

Sweet Mother that's embarrassing!

Two Hands FFS

He talks some shite.

Clown

Sea The Stars

Rois

Quote from: Rois on May 08, 2015, 11:06:23 PM
He's improved as he's gone on
I take it back. Pat the Bollocks indeed.

From the Bunker

Feck sake it was not Rocket Science for the Postman to work out who to deliver a letter Addressed 'Pat the Bollocks' to.

Just goes to prove that winning 8 AI medals can mean you have your head up your own hole!