Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heganboy

Tragic news- thoughts and prayers with all family at this time.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Minus15

tragic news. Condolences go out to John and the Harte family

omagh_gael

RIP Michaela, my heartfelt sympathy to all the Harte's.

Another absolute body blow to the Tyrone GAA community. Why do these things happen? Tragic.

Orior

Shocking news.

RIP Michaela.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

muppet

Just turned on the laptop and read that.

Unbelievable.

Deepest sympathies to the Harte and McAreavey families and the wider Tyrone Gaa community.

MWWSI 2017

cokers

Truely horrific news. Absolutly shocked. My thoughts and prayers are with the Harte and McAreavey families.
R.I.P Michaela

JUst retired

What shocking news. My sympathy to both families at this time, from an Armagh gael.

Fluffy Che

So sorry to hear this sad news, a tragedy. The family are in my prayers.
Midnight to Six..

EagleLord

Shocking news. In any circumstnaces, its terrible, bit on honeymoon, John would be all alone in dealing with this. Heart goes out to him. Especially after reading this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-12157888

JUst retired

The news gets worse, police are saying it was a robbery and the poor girl must have disturbed them,and they murdered her.

Doogie Browser

Quote from: JUst retired on January 11, 2011, 01:21:11 PM
The news gets worse, police are saying it was a robbery and the poor girl must have disturbed them,and they murdered her.
Terrible, I would fear for the police over there though.  They will be keen to get someone charged asap in order to reassure tourists that the place is safe.

nrico2006

Quote from: Doogie Browser on January 11, 2011, 01:31:29 PM
Terrible, I would fear for the police over there though.  They will be keen to get someone charged asap in order to reassure tourists that the place is safe.

Exactly, there will be an arrest pretty quickly whether or not they have the right man/woman.  The attacker might not be identified by the use of the keycard, probably a stolen, master or copied one.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Boycey

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 11, 2011, 02:07:01 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on January 11, 2011, 01:31:29 PM

Exactly, there will be an arrest pretty quickly whether or not they have the right man/woman.  The attacker might not be identified by the use of the keycard, probably a stolen, master or copied one.

Was chatting to a lad in the bookies this morning who honeymooned there a year or so ago. He said he didn't like it and felt constantly on edge with the locals. Have heard that about places in Carribean but always would have had an image in my head of Mauritius as some kind of island paradise.

Doogie Browser

In fairness no matter where you go in the world you will always hear stories about safety etc, if we listened to them all we would never leave home.  As someone who was on honeymoon only 3 months ago I cannot begin to understand how her poor husband and family must be feeling.