Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on June 10, 2022, 08:26:47 AM
Quote from: Saffrongael on June 09, 2022, 09:42:50 PM
There are still tickets for Saturdays match on Ticketmaster if anyone thought they missed out

After seeing the picture of the AI series launch without Antrim or Kerry representation I truly hope Antrim and or Kerry get one over on these playoffs.

Disgusting that.

A complete own goal.... Like marketing at Croke Park must not have an ounce of wit..

Tea boy "what's the brief boss?" head of marketing "Get me the remaining teams left in the McCarthy cup" tea boy "on it" f**king shit show
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

There are still tickets for Saturdays match on Ticketmaster if anyone thought they missed out

After seeing the picture of the AI series launch without Antrim or Kerry representation I truly hope Antrim and or Kerry get one over on these playoffs.

Disgusting that.

So disrespectful

Tyrdub

Only for the "South Terrace" - that's the car park if anyone doesn't know the ground

But I suppose it's better than missing the match

Saffrongael

Quote from: Tyrdub on June 10, 2022, 09:10:35 AM

Only for the "South Terrace" - that's the car park if anyone doesn't know the ground

But I suppose it's better than missing the match

And North Terrace last night, maybe gone now. I thought you could maybe move about anyway? Outside of the stand
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

podge

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 10, 2022, 08:57:54 AM

Disgusting that.

So disrespectful

Really shocking by the powers that be.

I brought my kids to the Joe McDonagh final last week for their first outing at Croke park and promised to bring them to the shop at the premium level to get them some kit. When I went in, they only had Galway and Kilkenny gear on display. The poor lad behind the counter incurred my wrath..

Milltown Row2

These wides will be our downfall come the end... I've counted 5 poor misses
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

themac_23

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 11, 2022, 02:27:04 PM

We're playing well here, Cork look like they believed the media disregard for us and Kerry during the week and come up here to go through the motions, hard to step it up when that creeps in. I think we can do it here, that score at half time to go in in front will be massive boost for us, please please no repeat of last weeks 2nd half

Jonkunlon

Cork have a big wind advantage 2nd half.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: themac_23 on June 11, 2022, 02:39:58 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 11, 2022, 02:27:04 PM

We're playing well here, Cork look like they believed the media disregard for us and Kerry during the week and come up here to go through the motions, hard to step it up when that creeps in. I think we can do it here, that score at half time to go in in front will be massive boost for us, please please no repeat of last weeks 2nd half

We played better against the wind last week, so I'll take that

Saffrongael

I suppose as we expected Cork were able to get their scores easier & when they needed them, in the second half. Players couldn't be faulted, kept at it but just found the scores too hard to come by in second half (only scored 0-8)
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

Quote from: groundlie on June 11, 2022, 05:18:53 PM
Very proud! I thought we were unlucky. The ref gave us nothing.

You don't get things from the ref, you earn them.. didn't see much wrong with the ref that said I'd love to know, their penalty was the Cork lad inside the rectangle?

said earlier we missed 5 handy ones in the first half. Second half very scrappy and they got their scores easier, some handling errors two, they got a goal and a point from us first half, losing easy possession and turned over.

Second half we played well enough but not pretty

north_antrim_hound

Played good but second half should have tried playing through the lines more, game really opened up for cork last 15 minutes. I'm putting some of that down to us having a tough game last week and they are well rested. We just blew up
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Saffrongael

Quote from: groundlie on June 11, 2022, 05:52:15 PM
Cork got the scare of their lives today. I think over the 70 minutes we deserved to win. Absolute joke we weren't at the launch during the week.

Lol

gallsman

Quote from: groundlie on June 11, 2022, 05:52:15 PM
Cork got the scare of their lives today. I think over the 70 minutes we deserved to win. Absolute joke we weren't at the launch during the week.

What are you smoking ffs

Milltown Row2