You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

I wouldnt eat a findus crispy pancake if I was starving to death.

I do eat about 6lb of sausages a week!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Mrs Puckoon just walked in with McDonalds!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

lubly jubly.

Puckoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 13, 2007, 01:48:23 AM
I wouldnt eat a findus crispy pancake if I was starving to death.

I do eat about 6lb of sausages a week!

If the later is true, the former is highly unlikely!

Im away to eat my bigmac!

Puckoon

Then sir hardstation, this will be my last word.

The escargot taste like whatever they are cooked in. The texture is that of a perfect mussel, firm enough, not squishy.

Im a seafood fanatic, so Id hate to be allergic to any of it.

ziggysego

Not being able to sleep at a reasonable hour >:(
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

In laws. Specifically father in laws. Specifically mine.

SERENITY NOW. SERENITY NOW. SERENITY NOW.

Owenmoresider

Daithí O'Sé.

The new version of Excel on Windows Vista, especially when it won't make my files compatible with the 2003 type (and therefore most computers as of now), and when it corrupts existing files upon opening them, for some reason unknown.

f**kers who drive at 40-50mph, or even less, in 60mph zones, i.e. main roads, missed the first quarter of the game in Ballina last sunday after getting stuck behind these. It's particularly frustrating because a line of cars driven by people who aren't necessarily reckless but are left to take risks due to these, on the kind of roads where you have to think long and hard about making a move. E.g. you get stuck behind someone outside Tubbercurry heading for Sligo, expect to be stuck behind them til after Ballinacarrow, if traffic is steady heading the other way. As bad as speeding drivers, though obviuosly in a different manner, IMO.

Edit - I might add re the N17, the one place where you can get an opportunity to pass (at the Achonry creamery) also happens to be a spot where the Guards of fond of being located, in their usual 'catch the ordinary Joe and ignore the boy racers' task.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on November 13, 2007, 06:18:43 PM
It's not his fault your not good enough for his daughter!

his holiness nb

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 13, 2007, 07:11:27 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on November 13, 2007, 06:18:43 PM
It's not his fault your not good enough for his daughter!

Spoken like a true father  :D
Ask me holy bollix

pintsofguinness

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

ziggysego

Quote from: Owenmoresider on November 13, 2007, 07:07:36 PM
Daithí O'Sé.

The new version of Excel on Windows Vista, especially when it won't make my files compatible with the 2003 type (and therefore most computers as of now), and when it corrupts existing files upon opening them, for some reason unknown.

f**kers who drive at 40-50mph, or even less, in 60mph zones, i.e. main roads, missed the first quarter of the game in Ballina last sunday after getting stuck behind these. It's particularly frustrating because a line of cars driven by people who aren't necessarily reckless but are left to take risks due to these, on the kind of roads where you have to think long and hard about making a move. E.g. you get stuck behind someone outside Tubbercurry heading for Sligo, expect to be stuck behind them til after Ballinacarrow, if traffic is steady heading the other way. As bad as speeding drivers, though obviuosly in a different manner, IMO.

Edit - I might add re the N17, the one place where you can get an opportunity to pass (at the Achonry creamery) also happens to be a spot where the Guards of fond of being located, in their usual 'catch the ordinary Joe and ignore the boy racers' task.

The new Office on Vista is a nightmare.
Testing Accessibility

Louth Exile

You go to the express checkout and some auld biddy is there in front of you, she thinks its alright to go the express checkout (10 items or less) with her entire weeks shopping. In fairness she is chancing her arm, your one behind the till should have told her to sling her hook and go to another checkout!
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

lfdown2

people causing accidents in rush hour traffic, esp those who drive in to the back of someone, lets see its a weekday its betwwen the hours of 7 and 10/4 and 6 perhaps like every other f*kin day of the year the traffic if front of you will come to a sudden halt.... :-X

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid