Hatchet Men In Soccer

Started by ONeill, December 11, 2015, 10:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Are there any players in world football who'd keep you looking over your shoulder if you were good enough to play at that level?

Remember Julian Dicks, Vinnie Jones, Souness, Steve McMahon, Keane. Hard to think of any now.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

5 Sams

None now...in the day there was Billy Bremner, Chopper Harris, Tommy Smith...Souness was the daddy.
https://www.google.co.uk/#q=souness+tackle+billy+stark
The Aristocrat Years

muppet

MWWSI 2017

ziggy90

Mick Harford would have ate any of those boys without salt.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

J70

Mr Giles was known to throw a sly elbow and dive in knee high now and again

seafoid

J70

Norman Hunter was notorious.

I remember  a lad called Mark Dennis back in the 80s. Southampton and QPR if I remember  correctly

general_lee

Martin Skrtyl. Psycho lookin cnut

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

T Fearon

Kirk Hunter😂😂😂.Remember Schillacci retiring after Juventus qualified for UEFA Cup and a local wag saying it was because he feared meeting Kirk Hunter in the competition the following season.

Was a bloke playing for Arsenal called Peter Storey,right nasty piece of work.As for Souness ,he was hard up against pussycats,but I was at Anfield in 1979 when he took Ardiles out,only for Terry Yorath to avenge the assault soon afterwards,with Sounness out of the remaining part of the game.

BennyCake

Hatchet man implies a dirty ****. Keane was just hard, not dirty (bar Haaland tackle).

gawa316

Montero used to play for Juve.

Actually all those south american defenders are tough as shit apart from Rojo who is a footballer trapped in a lesbian's body

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

5 Sams

Quote from: BennyCake on December 11, 2015, 11:56:55 PM
Hatchet man implies a dirty ****. Keane was just hard, not dirty (bar Haaland tackle).

Haaland deserved it.
The Aristocrat Years