Maddie McCann

Started by ExiledGael, May 14, 2007, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Why were they not formally charged and case brought to court?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 23, 2019, 09:50:54 AM

Nowhere near enough evidence.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RedHand88 on March 23, 2019, 09:58:52 AM

So why are people wasting their time on blaming the McCanns? Leaving their kids alone was gross negligence, charge them with that. The only guilt they have is leaving their kids alone
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lurganblue

That podcast is excellent! Much better layout, flow and direction than the Netflix programme.

Saffrongael

Quote from: lurganblue on March 23, 2019, 08:36:27 PM
That podcast is excellent! Much better layout, flow and direction than the Netflix programme.

What's it called ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

lurganblue

Quote from: Saffrongael on March 23, 2019, 09:59:34 PM

What's it called ?

It's just called Maddie

Solo_run

Quote from: lurganblue on March 23, 2019, 10:25:48 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on March 23, 2019, 09:59:34 PM

What's it called ?

It's just called Maddie

RedHand88

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 23, 2019, 12:47:03 PM

So why are people wasting their time on blaming the McCanns? Leaving their kids alone was gross negligence, charge them with that. The only guilt they have is leaving their kids alone

Meh, people like a juicy conspiracy theory, and this one is a biggie.

I agree though that it's odd as hell to leave your children in an unlocked apartment abroad.

Solo_run

Quote from: RedHand88 on March 24, 2019, 12:37:36 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 23, 2019, 12:47:03 PM

Meh, people like a juicy conspiracy theory, and this one is a biggie.

I agree though that it's odd as hell to leave your children in an unlocked apartment abroad.

It's a complete headf**k. A lot of what has happened since just seems to be a bit out of the ordinary. I'm no expert on it, I haven't really bothered with it. However, I do remember when seeing them on years ago something didn't feel right about their reactions to what had happened.

Milltown Row2

Their reactions? How do you react to that unless you personally have been through it? I don't know how they grieve behind the closed door or away from the media.

I always remember my mum saying during during the troubles that she couldn't understand how people came on after losing a loved one and asking god to forgive them!

lurganblue

Was leaving the kids like that a more common thing years ago? I've heard a few people of my parents generation say they would have done it too. 

Itchy

Quote from: lurganblue on March 24, 2019, 08:29:21 AM
Was leaving the kids like that a more common thing years ago? I've heard a few people of my parents generation say they would have done it too.

Not in a foreign country while you are getting drunk up the road. I would say it is bordering on extreme negligence. I have very little doubt those kids were not full of calpol or something similar to keep them asleep.

nrico2006

Quote from: Itchy on March 24, 2019, 04:14:09 PM

Not in a foreign country while you are getting drunk up the road. I would say it is bordering on extreme negligence. I have very little doubt those kids were not full of calpol or something similar to keep them asleep.

I could laugh at the Portuguese journalist giving off about the state of the crime scene. 'What is the first thing you do when your child is kidnapped - prrserve the scene'. No its not, or I imagine it wouldnt be anyway. I always thought they had something to do with it but after watching it I would be more inclined to believe she was taken.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Tony Baloney

Quote from: nrico2006 on March 24, 2019, 04:38:37 PM
Quote from: Itchy on March 24, 2019, 04:14:09 PM

I could laugh at the Portuguese journalist giving off about the state of the crime scene. 'What is the first thing you do when your child is kidnapped - prrserve the scene'. No its not, or I imagine it wouldnt be anyway. I always thought they had something to do with it but after watching it I would be more inclined to believe she was taken.
Haven't seen it yet but if it was my wain I'd rather they were confirmed dead than the potential alternatives.

Dougal Maguire

I agree with you 100% on that. The waking up each day wondering where she is, who has her, how she is etc etc would surely drive you mad
Careful now