AISF Mayo v Dublin

Started by Mayo4Sam14, August 09, 2015, 01:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo v Dublin Replay

Mayo
Dublin

moysider

If that 15 starts I'd sooner see Barry about the middle and Seamie playing the defensive role.

Barry was a good fit for Murphy and would be my shout if we were playing Kerry and Donaghy but Dublin are a different animal altogether.

larryin89

Quote from: Mayo4Sam14 on August 26, 2015, 10:27:31 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on August 26, 2015, 10:21:55 PM
Friend with two hill looking for swap , long shot I know but I said I'd post it up on forum for him.

I'm not willing to swap but he might want to add a little bit of €€ because of price difference

Money difference of course will be given .
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Mayo4Sam14

Quote from: larryin89 on August 26, 2015, 10:39:06 PM
Friend with two hill looking for swap , long shot I know but I said I'd post it up on forum for him.

I'm not willing to swap but he might want to add a little bit of €€ because of price difference

I'd say he should be able find someone so
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

Sean3

Hi Larry - I have a Hogan lower tier and will swap for a Hill. Only the one I'm afraid.

Hurler on the Bitch

Again, is it all hype re: the sell out? - what's the chances of touching for two tickets up around the ground on Sunday..?

Mayo4Sam

Larry, drop me a PM, I've two lower Davin, 320 that I'd swap
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

cuconnacht

Quote from: Mayo4Sam14 on August 26, 2015, 11:13:51 PM

I'd say he should be able find someone so
Yup Larryin89,the wife mentioned to me that she`d a preference for experiencing the hill atmosphere yesterday but I thought no more on  it(no
way am goin near the mad blueman group o nuts)I was listenin but I wasn't hearing,she said shes meetin her mate for the game or after?All ou
r(rest of us Mayo) tickets are for The Hogan,so theres a chance a getting rid of her helpin herself and me and all of Mayo but I wont know till after lunch pending  dual lies,non truths,negotiations and the ceasefire holdin ;D

squire_in_navy_slacks

Post on reservoir dubs or dubs supporters page on fb regarding tickets and u will shift them no problem

squire_in_navy_slacks

Injury concerns over a major dublin player doing the rounds hopefully its just internet natter

Canalman

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on August 27, 2015, 08:13:16 AM
Again, is it all hype re: the sell out? - what's the chances of touching for two tickets up around the ground on Sunday..?

Plenty of people here in Dublin scratching their heads about this. At astro last night no one had tickets so far (all admitting to being casual about getting one). Very unusual for a semi final tbh.

The Aristocrat

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on August 27, 2015, 09:10:46 AM
Injury concerns over a major dublin player doing the rounds hopefully its just internet natter

2 big injury concerns to two major players. Not sure Dublin will get over Mayo on Sunday, they have the best player in the country and all the momentum.

macdanger2

Kerry normally keep this for the day before or day of the match - see rumours about David Moran & JOD early last Sunday

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: macdanger2 on August 27, 2015, 09:23:42 AM

Kerry normally keep this for the day before or day of the match - see rumours about David Moran & JOD early last Sunday

Very true. But we dont operate like them kerry bucks. Fingers crossed and for the spectical of the game its just bull

JoG2

Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 27, 2015, 09:22:47 AM

2 big injury concerns to two major players. Not sure Dublin will get over Mayo on Sunday, they have the best player in the country and all the momentum.

who's doubtful?

Denn Forever

I've a sneaky feeling Dublin will do it.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...