Previous topic - Next topic

INDIANA

shc semi finals

crokes 4-13 crumlin 2-7
boden 2-15 lucan 2-10

boden were very lucky today should have lost scored 1-4 in the last 5 mins

LaurelEye

Quote from: lynchbhoy on October 23, 2008, 10:18:11 AM
At least crokes players gravitated to them rather than were bribed.
OK there maybe questions over longford man kavanagh, but the rest of crokes team are natives to the near locality or outsiders that settled round there also.

I was told at the time that Kavanagh took a look at "gravitating" to Brigid's before he settled on Kilmacud.
Leader Cup winners: 1945, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2021, 2023.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: LaurelEye on October 27, 2008, 01:20:58 AM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on October 23, 2008, 10:18:11 AM
At least crokes players gravitated to them rather than were bribed.
OK there maybe questions over longford man kavanagh, but the rest of crokes team are natives to the near locality or outsiders that settled round there also.

I was told at the time that Kavanagh took a look at "gravitating" to Brigid's before he settled on Kilmacud.
you mean he was 'touting himself ' to see if he could get money out of us ...and was told 'no' to the auction on himself he was trying to set up!
that was only a fleeting notion, it was actually plunketts that he had the most discussion with !

DoYerJob Linesman

Who are the champions?
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

Bogball XV

Quote from: DoYerJob Linesman on October 27, 2008, 11:01:13 PM
Who are the champions?
crokes, see latest scores - you getting a bit ahead of yourself DYJL - remember Paddy Downey ;)

DoYerJob Linesman

Ah now, wise up Bogball.  My interests in football outside Derry are not dictated by whether or not we are county champions.

::) :D
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

PadraicHenryPearse

who won the inter. championship? Do Kilmacud have two senior teams again....

PHP

INDIANA

crokes won 3-6 to 0-13.

bernard brogan scored ten points 7 from play, best individual performance i've ever seen at club level ans still ended up losing. 2 high balls into the square in the 2nd half gave crokes 2 goals, their only scores in the 2nd half. crokes were the better side in the first half and failed to sustain it, plunketts took over and should have won.

templelogue synge strett afre the inter champs -beat crokes in the final last week.

winsamsoon

Lads couldn't find a kildare thread so this is the closest i could get. Anyone know the result of the KIldare senior football championship.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: winsamsoon on October 31, 2008, 12:50:40 PM
Lads couldn't find a kildare thread so this is the closest i could get. Anyone know the result of the KIldare senior football championship.

kildaregaa.ie I think
celbridge beat sarsfields
0-12 to 1-8 I think the score was.

North Longford

Lads any brief info on what Tomas Quigley is like as a ref......blows a lot, lets stuff go etc.
We have him in a club game on Sunday........Is he the the lad from wexford??

Doire abú

New Dublin jersey........

Dodgy enough!!

Davitt Man

I was at the Na Fianna v St Marks relegation match last night, Na Fianna won but it marked the end of Dessie Farrells career, he has decided to hang up the boots, he was looking very sharp last night particular in the first half and chipped in with a few scores.

The GAA

although people now find it difficult to difficult to divorce farrel the gpa man from farrell the footballer, it should be recognised that he has been some player.

fearsiuil

For any lads thinking of joining a club in the south/ southeast county Dublin area training starts Wednesday 28th January 2009. Lads who want to train for their home clubs or just get back into some ball work and training are most welcome also. See the link below....

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=10940.0