Dublin GAA

Started by mournerambler, July 15, 2007, 11:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSub

Quote from: Sky Blue on July 20, 2007, 11:14:53 AM
Quote from: ONeill on July 19, 2007, 08:47:12 PM
Have some self-respect and please stop kissing my arse please. It's embarrassing.

What's this got to do with Dublin GAA? 

But anyway O'Neill is a great asset to the Board. POG is probably the stupidest w*nker to come on here since Armagh4SamAgain.

Thats not a very christian thing to say

Hound

McNamee gave Griffin a hard time, but Griffin did better than any other Dublin defender would have done. And Griff was super against Laois.

For me though, I''d give the award of Player of the Leinster Championship to Henry. But plenty of lads have played well, without anyone being perfect. Of course its from now on that really counts.

tayto

Henry or Cahill for me. Or possibly Vaughan for finally solving the free taking problems.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: tayto on July 20, 2007, 11:59:53 AM
Henry or Cahill for me. Or possibly Vaughan for finally solving the free taking problems.
I cant see why Henry - although he has done well enough at times, but imo not consistently good over the games so far.

Your reasoning above is what I also thought...

derryexile

Hiya Lads,

Been exiled down in Dublin now for a few weeks and trying to get myself a team to get out and do a bit of training with, i'm going to be based in Clonskeagh, anyone any suggestions?

Thanks a million

lynchbhoy

Quote from: derryexile on July 20, 2007, 04:50:27 PM
Hiya Lads,

Been exiled down in Dublin now for a few weeks and trying to get myself a team to get out and do a bit of training with, i'm going to be based in Clonskeagh, anyone any suggestions?

Thanks a million

in that neck of the woods, then ranelagh gaels
or kilmacud crokes - maybe even naomh olafs - but they are a crap enough outfit (ranelage are no great shakes either)
depends on how good and ambitions you are
also some of these teams dont like lads training with them who are not going to join up
if you have a problem I can contact a ranelagh lad for you - to sort that out
pm me

pintsofguinness

whats your problem sky blue?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: derryexile on July 20, 2007, 04:50:27 PM
Hiya Lads,

Thanks a million

Ranelagh Gaels

Email:      ranelaghgaels@hotmail.com
Tel:          0863480009

northsideboy

Any chance of you setting up a juvenile section. Afterall the nearest rivals are in Kilmacud or Ringsend??

HowdyDoody

SFC Quarter Final Draw

The draw has been made for the Dublin senior football championship quarter finals . UCD will play St Brigids . In an all south side clash Kilmacud Crokes will take on Ballyboden St Endas . Near northside neighbours Whitehall will meet St Vincents and St Judes will play St Oliver Plunketts Eoghan Ruadh.

Farrandeelin

What club is Conor Mortimer playing with next year? Is it Na Fianna?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

screenexile

Quote from: HowdyDoody on September 22, 2007, 09:24:38 PM
SFC Quarter Final Draw

The draw has been made for the Dublin senior football championship quarter finals . UCD will play St Brigids . In an all south side clash Kilmacud Crokes will take on Ballyboden St Endas . Near northside neighbours Whitehall will meet St Vincents and St Judes will play St Oliver Plunketts Eoghan Ruadh.

Ballyboden and Kilmacud in a repeat of last year's encounter which was a very close game when Eric Miller missed an open goal in the last minute to win the game. I would fancy that Boden are that bit stronger this year and will give Croke's a better run for it. Boden by 3!

his holiness nb

Stuck a tenner on plunketts at the start of the year, how are they shaping up so far?

Unfortunately I've seen more Meath club football than Dublin this year  :-\
Ask me holy bollix

lynchbhoy

Quote from: HowdyDoody on September 22, 2007, 09:24:38 PM
SFC Quarter Final Draw
Would expect Plunketts, Vincents and Crokes to win easily enough (Sorry Screen).
Brigids I think CAN win - depending on how good UCD are this year and if Brigids can hit one of the good days in their inconsistent form.

CavanCola

Any idea when the QF matchs will be played?