Roscommon vs. Tyrone AIQ R2: Yes, again.

Started by Syferus, July 01, 2013, 08:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Best hairstyle?

Sean Cavanagh
7 (35%)
Senan Kilbride
6 (30%)
Joe McMahon
7 (35%)
Paddy Joe Burke
7 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Syferus

F**k this draw anyways. 125 years of championship for us and not a sight of a red hand and now three years running.

Oh, and lads, none of that sandwiches in the car craic this year. We need the money.

ONeill

Ah Jaysus. We always get hammered after this.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

orangeman

Surely Roscommon will come to Omagh this time ?

Diesel is cheaper in the south ?  :)

Captain Obvious

Another eleven point win for Tyrone? its possible as Roscommon lost by twelve to Mayo.

ONeill

Roscommon had good wins over Cavan, Monaghan and Antrim in the league. They've Ulster sussed this year.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Syferus

Quote from: ONeill on July 01, 2013, 09:11:38 AM
Roscommon had good wins over Cavan, Monaghan and Antrim in the league. They've Ulster sussed this year.

Armagh last year too, ONeill. We'd be flying if we switched to Ulster. Even Donegal can barely get over us in challenge matches.

ross matt

Worst possible draw for Roscommon. Cant imagine confidence is very high after Mayo game and news of this draw wont improve it. However hopefully they'll show a bit of heart and leadership in this match.

brokencrossbar1

Tyrone will fecking ate the Rossies without salt.  Minimum 10 point win.

omagh_gael

When is this likely to be played? Next Saturday/Sunday? Would have preferred a home game, my 2 year old wee lad is mad about football and hasn't been to a game yet. Any chance of giving up home advantage??

Syferus

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 01, 2013, 09:56:05 AM
When is this likely to be played? Next Saturday/Sunday? Would have preferred a home game, my 2 year old wee lad is mad about football and hasn't been to a game yet. Any chance of giving up home advantage??

If he's any good at kicking a football get him to commit to Roscommon and we'll play it on the high street in Omagh.

larryin89

You're heart has to go out to the auld Rossies, this is probably the only team they didn't want.
They have to resign themselves to another year of watching the green and red flags flying out car windows through their towns on their way to Croker.

Tyrone should take it easy on the ross, they really can't take many more hammerings.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Rossfan

Quote from: larryin89 on July 01, 2013, 10:52:26 AM
You're heart has to go out to the auld Rossies, .
They have to resign themselves to another year of watching the green and red flags flying out car windows through their towns on their way to Croker.

When will ye be flying them on the way home from Croke ?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Rossfan

Quote from: ross matt on July 01, 2013, 09:32:20 AM
Worst possible draw for Roscommon. Cant imagine confidence is very high after Mayo game and news of this draw wont improve it. However hopefully they'll show a bit of heart and leadership in this match.

+ 1 Matt. I wonder how many changes from the Mayowr disaster?

Realistically we'll do well to keep the margin to single figures :-\

Still it's time to

RAISE UP THE STANDARD HIGH
WAVE BANNERS TO THE SKY
FOLLOW THE LADS IN SUNSHINE OR RAIN
THEN WITH A MIGHTY ROAR
LET TYRONIES KNOW ONCE MORE

MEN OF ROSCOMMON ARE MARCHING AGAIN
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

gwan-ye-boy-ya

are the rossies gonna talk up another big game like they did mayo?
they are gonna be steam rolled by tyrone. just like they were by mayo.

bogball88

Joe McMahon haircut all the way i thought?