?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

longrunsthefox

Quote from: T Fearon on February 11, 2010, 09:59:05 AM
I will keep the faith when I see evidence that its worth keeping, but I refuse to get carried away with a home win against a club in disarray. Difference between Strachan and Mowbray is three titles, one Scottish Cup and one CIS Cup, and Champions League end stage qualification. I also notice that he seems to be finding his feet with Middlesbro as well, they're only a couple of points off a promotion qualifier place.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king...

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

f**king disgusting!
Once again this season Scottish officials are influencing where the SPL title will end up! On the blue side of Glasga.  >:(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8509746.stm
Tbc....

saffron sam2

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on February 11, 2010, 10:44:08 AM
f**king disgusting!
Once again this season Scottish officials are influencing where the SPL title will end up!  >:(

Another shocker. Not one of the Rangers appeals until they see the flag raised.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

illdecide

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on February 11, 2010, 10:44:08 AM
f**king disgusting!
Once again this season Scottish officials are influencing where the SPL title will end up!  >:(

Thats is f**king brutal...not even close FFS. I can gurantee if that had have been Celtic it would have stood (and rightly so). on another point did you see the state of Motherwells pitch last night...thats a shocker and there is no way professional football should be allowed on that.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

lynchbhoy

cant blame rangers or bad officiation on Celtics poor perf this season so far. 8 points behind and its their own fault.
OK maybe the loss and draw v rangers should have been a draw and win, but Celtic have lost/drawn too many games that they should have won - so its their own fault, the league title was in their own hands, now its going to be tough to say the least.

At least imo the side looks like its heading in the right direction. Mowbray should have got rid of some of the deadwood in the summer. He obv wasnt watching Celtic in a while or he would have known straight away to sell the likes of caldwell, wilson etc etc

Larry Duff

Quote from: T Fearon on February 11, 2010, 09:59:05 AM
I will keep the faith when I see evidence that its worth keeping, but I refuse to get carried away with a home win against a club in disarray. Difference between Strachan and Mowbray is three titles, one Scottish Cup and one CIS Cup, and Champions League end stage qualification. I also notice that he seems to be finding his feet with Middlesbro as well, they're only a couple of points off a promotion qualifier place.

::) ::) :D

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

LB the fact is penalty not given and good goal disallowed cost us 5 points and a loss of team morale, so while I wouldn't disagree with you re: poor season, the officials will have cost us the league title - IF the huns manage to retain it.
Tbc....

full back

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on February 11, 2010, 12:34:54 PM
LB the fact is penalty not given and good goal disallowed cost us 5 points and a loss of team morale, so while I wouldn't disagree with you re: poor season, the officials will have cost us the league title - IF the huns manage to retain it.

Jesus GDA
Grow a set of balls man.
A season isnt decided on a few referee's decisions
If Celtic dont win the title it will be because they werent good enough.

Main Street

The SPL is that kind of place where 8 points is a fragile lead  :)
I still think Celtic will/can do it, if they beat Aberdeen.

Rangers are not good enough not to drop the points.

the colonel

Full back your a bit over the top. Take last night for example, officials completely wrong about an offside in favour of rangers while the lino's at celtic were ridiculous. Its the constant amount of decisions that can make the small bit if difference.

But if Celtic were good enough themselves they would be way ahead. But the officials are making it as tough as possible
the difference between success and failure is energy

Minder

So is it the officials fault or Strachans?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: full back on February 11, 2010, 12:37:16 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on February 11, 2010, 12:34:54 PM

Jesus GDA
Grow a set of balls man.
A season isnt decided on a few referee's decisions
If Celtic dont win the title it will be because they werent good enough.

What have my testicles got to do with this?  :-*

The culmination of poor/cheating decisions from officials and loss of team morale, poor performances by a team in transition may well cost us the league, so obviously these decisions will have a cumulative effect. Remember after both previous Glasgow Derby's, Rankers went 5 games unbeaten, a team with confidence and their tails up having been gifted results against their biggest rivals.
Tbc....

T Fearon

Just watched the highlights. Hearts were piss poor, not very difficult to beat a team like that, they didn't seem to have a shot all night, and Robbie missed more chances than he would in a season at Spurs. Jury stil very definitely out.

full back

It is February........and Celtic supporters are blaming the officials if the League isnt won
:D

Apologies for taking your testicles into it GDA ;)

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

http://www.celticfc.net/news/stories/news_080210114618.aspx

Looks like Robbie won't be travelling.

FB none taken.
All I'll saying is that the officials will have to shoulder some of the responcibility if the unthinkable happened.
But as I've said before Celtic WILL still win the league.  ;D

KEEP THE FAITH
Tbc....