Public Order offences - Tyrone "Fans"

Started by Disgusted, February 05, 2007, 11:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

TBH it does happen everytime there is a game.
Am just glad it wasnt supporters from the Orchard county. This proves we are a well mannered bunch and would never subscribe to this type of behaviour.
If only that crowd from across Blackwater would learn how to behave when they get outside the boundaries of their county ;)

ziggysego

Absoluately disgusting behaviour, for which there is no defense. However, you cannot label all Tyrone people by the actions of them. Some of the south Derry ones pass my house on-route to Clones and on one occasion have pissed into my garden and stolen my Tyrone flag. They were scum, but I didn't tar all Derry fans with the one brush.
Testing Accessibility

Dell Boy

Disgusted,

I know that Corrigans van with the northern reg very well(Isee it all the time) and the dirty tramps who frequent it.

I feel it is my duty to report this to the PSNI as we have been instructed by Sergent Adams as I'm sure they pissed North of Fair Monaghan as well. No self respecting northern reg football fan could houl their pish all the way to Monaghan, especially if they drove through Armagh - that would be a pure waste of good pish!!!  :D :D :D

Spiritof98

thats a cracker :o :( :o >:( :-[ :-[

Dell boy, you should give up the racketeering and become a comedian ???
I'll go back if Marsdens back