Bring Back Robbie Williams

Started by longball, March 06, 2008, 10:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapatista

I am a Robbie Williams fan. I treat places like Slane as a day out and rarely go to gigs. I enjoy any I do go to though. I am of the opinion that if it sounds good I'm gonna listen to it no matter who sings it.

longball

British pop star Robbie Williams is nursing a broken heart after his girlfriend, Norwegian actress Natassia Scarlet Malthe, dumped him earlier this month.

The couple had been dating since last year, but Malthe allegedly put an end to the relationship because of her hectic work schedule.

Contactmusic.com quoted a close pal of Malthe as saying: "Robbie and Malthe had a frenzied romance and really loved each other. But the relationship was almost too intense. Robbie's hardly doing any work at the moment while she is a star on the rise. She didn't have time for him."

source http://sify.com/movies/hollywood/fullstory.php?id=14619642
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

longball

williams jokes
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Fishbat

Quote from: Zapatista on March 11, 2008, 08:58:08 AM
I am a Robbie Williams fan. I treat places like Slane as a day out and rarely go to gigs. I enjoy any I do go to though. I am of the opinion that if it sounds good I'm gonna listen to it no matter who sings it.

and its thanks to that mentality we have the likes of robbie feckin williams sullying the hallowed turf of Slane with his "look what i learned in take-that" shit and fat dancing......haaaaave itttt.....

its the reason music has gone to shitdom and movies as well - people buying this popidol shit are to blame, people going to see will feral at the movies are to blame for the next piece of shit he churns out and ultimately responsible for the upcoming unfunny folk who copy him - and hey presto hardly a decent comedy in years

Sure there loads of shit that is easy on the ear and sounds good, doesn't make it good, ye can't polish turds boys - someone mentioned the vengaboys - sure lets get them onto the stage at slane too

i suppose our hero will check into,.. yawn,... rehab now the woman has blew him out and the papers will have pictures of him going in complete with cheekie chappie/smug bollix face.

Zapatista

Quote from: Fishbat on March 11, 2008, 08:32:43 PM

and its thanks to that mentality we have the likes of robbie feckin williams sullying the hallowed turf of Slane with his "look what i learned in take-that" shit and fat dancing......haaaaave itttt.....

its the reason music has gone to shitdom and movies as well - people buying this popidol shit are to blame, people going to see will feral at the movies are to blame for the next piece of shit he churns out and ultimately responsible for the upcoming unfunny folk who copy him - and hey presto hardly a decent comedy in years

Sure there loads of shit that is easy on the ear and sounds good, doesn't make it good, ye can't polish turds boys - someone mentioned the vengaboys - sure lets get them onto the stage at slane too

i suppose our hero will check into,.. yawn,... rehab now the woman has blew him out and the papers will have pictures of him going in complete with cheekie chappie/smug bollix face.

Get off your high horse Fishbat.
I make no apology :D

DirtyDozen12

Just heard on Cool fm (crap station, forced to listen to it at work  >:( )  that Robbie Williams is quitting music to go back to college and learn about....UFO's apparently  :-\.  It is claimed he has spotted 3 UFO's in recent times.  Here Robbie, put this on, it should keep you warm on those cold nights you are out looking to the skies:

Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Maguire01

Quote from: Zapatista on March 12, 2008, 07:10:43 AM
Quote from: Fishbat on March 11, 2008, 08:32:43 PM

Get off your high horse Fishbat.
I make no apology :D

Zapatista, no need to apologise, but thanks for going some way to proving the point i had been making!

brougherboy

Hes back!!!!!!!!!!!

He on Radio 1 this morning. Very funny.

New single good IMO.