So that woman who went missing in Ibiza

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 11, 2013, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

God14

Im with WT4E. Some people on here have a lack of compassion for a very stupit, silly & naïve individual.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: God14 on July 08, 2014, 01:55:33 PM
Im with WT4E. Some people on here have a lack of compassion for a very stupit, silly & naïve individual.

;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AQMP

Or the other side of the debate:

Some people on here have a misplaced sense of compassion for a very stupid, silly and naïve drug smuggler.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AQMP on July 08, 2014, 01:58:59 PM

Some people on here have a misplaced sense of compassion for a very stupid, silly and naïve drug smuggler.

Here's another naïve drug smuggler

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-27347081
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

macdanger2

TBF, taking these two off the street makes very little difference, there are plenty more where they came from I'd be interested in knowing what the cops in Peru & Spain are doing about the suppliers and the guys who sent these two......locking them up would make a difference

Milltown Row2

Quote from: macdanger2 on July 08, 2014, 02:11:28 PM

TBF, taking these two off the street makes very little difference, there are plenty more where they came from I'd be interested in knowing what the cops in Peru & Spain are doing about the suppliers and the guys who sent these two......locking them up would make a difference

They mentioned their names but these guys seem to be big players, the Spanish cop seemed impressed that they were going straight to the main guys in Peru. He's convinced that that this was big enough. What would the street value been on 11 kilo's of cocaine? (considering it was coming as pure coke)

macdanger2

To paraphrase Brendan Gleeson in the Guard, it depends on what street you're buying your cocaine on!!

;D

WT4E

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 08, 2014, 02:02:41 PM

Here's another naïve drug smuggler

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-27347081

I'm not on here to try and compare like for like drug trafficking - just saying that I feel sorry for her and her family. Possibly there are people on here who have lost someone close to drug addiction and they would have a right to feel no pity but thankfully I haven't.

Nally Stand

Can't say I'm bursting with sympathy for anyone who willingly gets involved in drug trafficking. They made their bed, they can lie in it.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Hereiam

foxcommander

No sympathy for her. She should do her time and hopefully that will serve as a lesson for others.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Wildweasel74

When i was growing up out of maybe 20 lads i think i was the only one who didn't try something which was say illegal  in the mind altering area with 1 exception 1 nite, due to the fact that i had a tendency to be allergic to things and would likely have took a serious reaction. I was maybe sensible beyond my years back then, I find it hard to believe alot of people with no sympathy on here have not tried drugs giving what the strike out rate in a small rural country village in the North was.

So if my friends or you made a mistake trying drugs back then why are we so hard on this girl who to me doesn't seem to have the common sense to know what she doing and thought they a normal thing in the drug scene some people get caught up on on holidays, abit like that foolish girl from Portadown recently masking papers for doing somethings abroad to.

Drugs are bad most people know that but i have some friends who argue with me that  speed, E`s etc are not dangerous, they men are in their lates 30`s, so if they haven't the commonsense to realise the danger i find it hard to be down on this girl who to be doesn't understand the dangers of drugs or smuggling. She does of course know now the hard way.

Hereiam

Never tried any of that shit and never will.

LeoMc

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on July 08, 2014, 08:10:30 PM
When i was growing up out of maybe 20 lads i think i was the only one who didn't try something which was say illegal  in the mind altering area with 1 exception 1 nite, due to the fact that i had a tendency to be allergic to things and would likely have took a serious reaction. I was maybe sensible beyond my years back then, I find it hard to believe alot of people with no sympathy on here have not tried drugs giving what the strike out rate in a small rural country village in the North was.

So if my friends or you made a mistake trying drugs back then why are we so hard on this girl who to me doesn't seem to have the common sense to know what she doing and thought they a normal thing in the drug scene some people get caught up on on holidays, abit like that foolish girl from Portadown recently masking papers for doing somethings abroad to.

Drugs are bad most people know that but i have some friends who argue with me that  speed, E`s etc are not dangerous, they men are in their lates 30`s, so if they haven't the commonsense to realise the danger i find it hard to be down on this girl who to be doesn't understand the dangers of drugs or smuggling. She does of course know now the hard way.

Don't think people have issues with her taking (ingesting) drugs, that may or may not lead her into harm, the issue is her taking (smuggling) drugs. That is putting other people at risk of harm.

God14

For any fellow nordies who missed the show on RTE the other night & have the 'region block' on RTE player, its available on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hbsw90lar0

Nothing new in the documentary that hasn't been discussed here though to be fair.