Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: omaghjoe on July 20, 2018, 09:32:36 PM
Quote from: seafoid on July 20, 2018, 08:33:50 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on July 20, 2018, 07:47:40 PM
Quote from: seafoid on July 20, 2018, 05:23:55 PM
Quote from: heganboy on July 20, 2018, 04:54:45 PM
The Trump hush money payment recordings should be interesting.

Cohen is going to be a big danger, all in the lead up to the mid terms...
Someone said that the big problem with lying all the time is trying to remember them all. Trump has the added problem of trying to stay coherent.
I wonder how the Trump base feels about the Prez being all loved up with Putin.

Guess...?
I am really surprised at how often people fall for this trap of "this is gonna finally sink Trump with his supporters"

Which leads me to the following:
1. There is no general understanding of why people voted for him in the first place
2. Many of his opponents are as misguided as his supporters
Trump women voters do more thinking than the men.
National security is supposed to be a GOP speciality. Trump shafted the US to plamas Putin.
That could sink a few candidates in November.
Do they? Wouldn't be too sure about that.. you know many?

He'll hurt the GOP candidates I dont doubt that mostly by energizing the opposition and nothing in particular to do with Russia. The only way it would hurt him in particular is if he is found out to have done something illegal and has to leave office.
It wont hurt him in an election
I don't think he is that secure.
After the Putin presser in Helsinki he was watching feedback in Air Force One and it really pissed him off because a lot of commentators disagreed even on Fox
This was why he walked back on what he said the next day with wouldn't instead of would. I would be interested to see polling from the red states. If Trump is weak on Nat security and folks don't see no tax cut cos the gas price is up what do they see in him?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

omaghjoe

Quote from: seafoid on July 20, 2018, 10:08:17 PM

Someone said that the big problem with lying all the time is trying to remember them all. Trump has the added problem of trying to stay coherent.

Guess...?
I am really surprised at how often people fall for this trap of "this is gonna finally sink Trump with his supporters"

1. There is no general understanding of why people voted for him in the first place
National security is supposed to be a GOP speciality. Trump shafted the US to plamas Putin.

He'll hurt the GOP candidates I dont doubt that mostly by energizing the opposition and nothing in particular to do with Russia. The only way it would hurt him in particular is if he is found out to have done something illegal and has to leave office.
After the Putin presser in Helsinki he was watching feedback in Air Force One and it really pissed him off because a lot of commentators disagreed even on Fox
This was why he walked back on what he said the next day with wouldn't instead of would. I would be interested to see polling from the red states. If Trump is weak on Nat security and folks don't see no tax cut cos the gas price is up what do they see in him?
Same thing as before... Someone who stands up and says the things they believe in...
He'll always blame someone else and turn them into villain of the week and its bought every-time.

You can believe what you want but his core supporters would never dessert him. In an election his biggest obstacle is the "anti-vote" he has energised but the Dems dont seem to have a candidate that can harness that energy in an election.

seafoid

Quote from: omaghjoe on July 20, 2018, 11:00:13 PM
Quote from: seafoid on July 20, 2018, 10:08:17 PM

Have a look at this

Shep Smith on Fox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rJ9LCHxi8o

Guess...?

Same thing as before... Someone who stands up and says the things they believe in...
He'll always blame someone else and turn them into villain of the week and its bought every-time.

You can believe what you want but his core supporters would never dessert him. In an election his biggest obstacle is the "anti-vote" he has energised but the Dems dont seem to have a candidate that can harness that energy in an election.

Gabriel_Hurl

Manafort guilty on 8 counts of bank fraud

Michael Cohen just pled guilty to bank and tax fraud and election finance fraud - he's said he was directed to pay off women at the direction of Trump

screenexile

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 21, 2018, 09:59:03 PM

Michael Cohen just pled guilty to bank and tax fraud and election finance fraud - he's said he was directed to pay off women at the direction of Trump

Shit's about to get real and just in time for the mid terms... I think it would be Ok having Pence as President as long as his hands are tied and he can't do anything with a Dem house.

What's clear as day through this all is that Mueller is a serious operator with a serious plan. He's been running the show quietly and efficiently building a case while the best Trump has to offer is Giuliani on the morning shows who is a complete moron "truth isn't truth"

Looks like we're in for an interesting few days!!!

Gabriel_Hurl

he has a rally later - that will be fun

johnnycool

Quote from: screenexile on August 21, 2018, 11:05:03 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 21, 2018, 09:59:03 PM

Shit's about to get real and just in time for the mid terms... I think it would be Ok having Pence as President as long as his hands are tied and he can't do anything with a Dem house.

What's clear as day through this all is that Mueller is a serious operator with a serious plan. He's been running the show quietly and efficiently building a case while the best Trump has to offer is Giuliani on the morning shows who is a complete moron "truth isn't truth"

Looks like we're in for an interesting few days!!!

Still don't see Donnie being removed because of any of this.

He'll ride it out as he always does.

J70

The Unindicted Co-Conspirator in Chief is going nowhere.

Fox News have already pronounced that it's all an irrelevant liberal plot.

heganboy

foxnews.com's front page contains no headlines relating to mueller, manafort or cohen
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Gmac

There wouldn't be many walking the streets if everyone was locked up for tax evasion or not telling the truth on loan Documents

seafoid

Manafort bet on getting off the charges. Flynn decided to cooperate. The GOP admin is a whorehouse.

sid waddell

Quote from: Gmac on August 22, 2018, 06:06:33 PM
There wouldn't be many walking the streets if everyone was locked up for tax evasion or not telling the truth on loan Documents
And still your reflex reaction is to defend, defend, defend.

The Trumpbots think they're supporting a football team.

seafoid

Quote from: sid waddell on August 22, 2018, 06:33:16 PM
And still your reflex reaction is to defend, defend, defend.

The Trumpbots think they're supporting a football team.
Trump has been so generous to middle class Americans as well. People do love their chains.

J70

That's like saying someone going up the road at 120 mph should be let off because we all go five or ten miles an hour over the speed limit.

Although Manafort must be kicking himself for ever thinking that selling access to Trump to the oligarchs would dig him out of his financial hole. Same with Cohen and his problems. And Flynn. And Gates. And the greek lad and so on. If only Trump hadn't run...

I share their pain! ;D