The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmac

CNN caught out again with producer admitting on video the Russian collusion stories are mostly bullshit and there is no proof and they push them for ratings . You could add NBC  cbs  abc to the list here as well as most big newspapers in the country.

J70

Quote from: Gmac on June 27, 2017, 08:33:01 PM
CNN caught out again with producer admitting on video the Russian collusion stories are mostly bullshit and there is no proof and they push them for ratings . You could add NBC  cbs  abc to the list here as well as most big newspapers in the country.

Source?

The only thing I see is the story published on their website about the Trump pal that they had to retract and apologize for and fire several journalists for.

When is your side's leader going to apologize for a single, solitary piece of the lies and bullshit coming out of his mouth daily?

Edit: I see from a story on the Spicer substitute that she's urging everyone to watch the latest O'Keefe video, even though she doesn't know if its accurate or not.

Yes, let's cry "fake news" and attack the media while pushing material from a proven fraud. Got it. ::)

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on June 27, 2017, 11:07:16 PM

Source?

The only thing I see is the story published on their website about the Trump pal that they had to retract and apologize for and fire several journalists for.

When is your side's leader going to apologize for a single, solitary piece of the lies and bullshit coming out of his mouth daily?

Edit: I see from a story on the Spicer substitute that she's urging everyone to watch the latest O'Keefe video, even though she doesn't know if its accurate or not.

Yes, let's cry "fake news" and attack the media while pushing material from a proven fraud. Got it. ::)
cnn are an international news organisation not a political party they are a disgrace 

J70

Quote from: Gmac on June 28, 2017, 12:40:48 AM

Source?

cnn are an international news organisation not a political party they are a disgrace

Yes, they are a news organization and they issued a retraction and booted the people out who were responsible for the story.

Trump is the f**king president and he and his minions lie to the people almost every time they open their mouths, never issue a mea culpa, ever, and direct people, over and over again, to conspiracy theorists and proven fraudsters for information.

Eamonnca1

Senate health "care" bill is dead, Jim.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on June 28, 2017, 12:54:52 AM

Source?

Yes, they are a news organization and they issued a retraction and booted the people out who were responsible for the story.

Trump is the f**king president and he and his minions lie to the people almost every time they open their mouths, never issue a mea culpa, ever, and direct people, over and over again, to conspiracy theorists and proven fraudsters for information.
what about Anderson cooper ,jake tapper ,wolf blitzer ,don Lemmon , Rachel Maddox ,Chris Hayes , Chris Mathews , Larry o donnell all prime time news broadcasters pumping a story that is a pile of shite for 6 months non stop who do they answer to.
The Russians hacked the dnc email accounts and made them public and I don't think there is any denying the Russians wanted trump to win but i think that's where it ends.

J70

Quote from: Gmac on June 28, 2017, 01:35:11 AM
Quote from: J70 on June 28, 2017, 12:54:52 AM

Source?

what about Anderson cooper ,jake tapper ,wolf blitzer ,don Lemmon , Rachel Maddox ,Chris Hayes , Chris Mathews , Larry o donnell all prime time news broadcasters pumping a story that is a pile of shite for 6 months non stop who do they answer to.
The Russians hacked the dnc email accounts and made them public and I don't think there is any denying the Russians wanted trump to win but i think that's where it ends.

Yeah, CNN know how to ride a story to death, that's for sure (remember the Malaysian airliner?).   ;D

That doesn't mean it isn't true. Various people involved did mislead or obfuscate over various meetings with various Russians. But that's what the investigations will (hopefully) show... what the Russians did, which Russians did it, and whether there was any involvement/coordination with the Trump campaign. At least Trump, belatedly, seems to be acknowledging that the Russians DID interfere. And if there was in fact no involvement on the part of his campaign, he's been doing a piss-poor job of handling the situation.

But I've zero sympathy for him, a man who doesn't give a shit who he slimes or lies about or hurts if it could earn him a headline. He's a sc**bag thoroughly lacking in moral fibre, and its his own fault more than half of the country utterly despises him.

Romney or Kasich or Jeb would have attracted nowhere near the level of personal animus Trump does, as they are seen as personally decent men, whatever about their political positions. Trump is just a sorry excuse for a human being, with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

whitey

O Keefe supposedly has another tape coming out tomorrow....CNN=Fake News

I think the Republicans are beginning to fight back.....looks like CNN were fed a fake story last week that led to 3 pretty senior people getting fired

Trump was right all along (and I am not a Trump supporter)

J70

Quote from: whitey on June 28, 2017, 02:04:38 AM

I think the Republicans are beginning to fight back.....looks like CNN were fed a fake story last week that led to 3 pretty senior people getting fired

Oh no... another O'Keefe video! Boots are being quaked in, I'm sure! :)

Trump was right about WHAT, exactly?

heganboy

The resignations were because they didn't follow protocol.

Republicans fight back? There is a minority leader in power in the US and the UK, they shouldn't fight back they should try and unite the people while in power.

Still waiting on nominations for government roles and more to the point, where is my infrastructure?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

J70

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on June 28, 2017, 01:17:02 AM
Senate health "care" bill is dead, Jim.

They should hope, for their own sakes, it is, at least with a long term view.

I don't think Trump gives a f**k, either way, what's in the bill. He just wants something...ANYTHING!... to sign and stick it to Obama. The fact that he had that victory gathering in the Rose Garden after the House passed their version and then dismissed it as "mean" a few weeks later tells you all you need to know about how morally and intellectually bankrupt and unprincipled the man is.

whitey

Quote from: heganboy on June 28, 2017, 02:21:35 AM
The resignations were because they didn't follow protocol.

Republicans fight back? There is a minority leader in power in the US and the UK, they shouldn't fight back they should try and unite the people while in power.

Still waiting on nominations for government roles and more to the point, where is my infrastructure?

Let me finish your sentence.....they didnt follow protocol AND PUBLISHED A FAKE STORY

They are fighting back against a very biased media.   Theres enough really bad TRUE stuff to report, but when you flat out make $hit up people tune everything out

whitey

Quote from: J70 on June 28, 2017, 02:11:36 AM

Oh no... another O'Keefe video! Boots are being quaked in, I'm sure! :)

Trump was right about WHAT, exactly?

There is actual "real FAKE" news being peddled by some in the main stream media.....its not ALL a figment of his imagination

FFS The day after inaugaration, some moron from Time Magazine reported that Trump had removed the bust of MLK from the oval office.

omochain

I am truly amazed that you have the inside track on the works of O'Keefe. :o

whitey

Quote from: omochain on June 28, 2017, 05:18:09 AM

I am truly amazed that you have the inside track on the works of O'Keefe. :o

Its called a twitter feed