Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

illdecide

BR won't need much motaviation for next Sunday when Sevco players cheered in the changing rooms when they got drawn with Celtic today...I hope we give them something to cry about and learn them to cheer for drawing us...F**king bankrupt Bastids
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

imtommygunn

illdecide

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 04, 2018, 07:13:41 PM
What do you expect them to do?

To say "A for f**k sake, not them fenian bastids". How would i know... but usually cheering comes back to bit you on the arse
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Targetman

The wee team normally cheer when they draw the big guns, that's the cheering explained, let's sort them next week then we'll see who's cheering!!

Square Ball

Pretty frenetic old firm game. Never usually watch them but glad i did. End to end stuff
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Orior

What was it that the Rangers fans were throwing at Celtic players taking corners in the first half?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

straightred

very soft red card. masonic rules are kicking in

StGallsGAA

Quote from: straightred on March 11, 2018, 01:22:13 PM
Expect a Rangers penalty award any time now...

straightred

Quote from: StGallsGAA on March 11, 2018, 01:46:14 PM
Quote from: straightred on March 11, 2018, 01:22:13 PM
Expect a Rangers penalty award any time now...

Thats a great win. ref (and linesman) gave them literally everything in the 2nd half but they still couldnt take advantage. Waht a miss by morrelles - comical  :)

Targetman

Great result today, 3 brilliant goals and played the last half hour with 10 men, Boyata really is taking over from Efe, bombscare when he gets near the ball, not much cheering in the Huns dressing room today!

tonto1888

Quote from: Orior on March 11, 2018, 01:20:53 PM
What was it that the Rangers fans were throwing at Celtic players taking corners in the first half?

Their tifo cards though there was def a lighter thrown too

ned

We almost undid ourselves. Despite the defence we limited them in that last half hour. We've stumbled a bit this year but are still winning the title comfortably.

Tony Baloney

The Huns can't be far from being back to making the SPL a proper 2 horse race.

MoChara

Pretty sure it was the sheets of paper they used for their half arsed banner

Speaking of banners the green brigade one was a laugh "Don't forget to wish your sisters a happy mother's day"

Targetman

Quote from: MoChara on March 11, 2018, 09:53:54 PM

Pretty sure it was the sheets of paper they used for their half arsed banner

Speaking of banners the green brigade one was a laugh "Don't forget to wish your sisters a happy mother's day"
Aye good laugh, The boul Griff getting stick for waiving a tricolour in the Broomloan stand then Sinclair gets abuse at Glasgow airport waiting on a flight to London, just a typical day in Glasgow!! Was really impressed with Ntcham today