Which Sport suits you the best - Take the test

Started by muppet, December 16, 2016, 01:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

I got Lifestyle sports, what ever that mean. Maybe it means I'd be better off staying in the shop.

Hardy

I'm just pleased I made the right choice in playing for The Vincents all those years ago.

leenie

Quote from: Hardy on December 16, 2016, 02:08:55 PM
I'm just pleased I made the right choice in playing for The Vincents all those years ago.

Quote from: Hardy on December 16, 2016, 02:06:00 PM
Combat sports!

Sure being from Meath u got to combine the two
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

stew

I got team sports which surprised me as I was a far far better sporting individual than I clever was team sport player.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

muppet

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 16, 2016, 02:06:43 PM
I got Lifestyle sports, what ever that mean. Maybe it means I'd be better off staying in the shop.

Something like this maybe:

MWWSI 2017

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

OgraAnDun

Quote from: muppet on December 16, 2016, 02:47:31 PM

I got it as well...

About Lifestyle sports
Lifestyle sports mostly involve activities of moderate intensity, which can be incorporated into your daily routine, such as walking and cycling. You may be put off by the competitive element of sport, but that is no barrier to keeping active and enjoying the outdoors, and making the most of the natural environment.

Lifestyle sports often focus on the social aspect and enjoying time with friends. These kinds of activities help with feelings of motivation and well-being and are useful for maintaining and improving fitness levels. They are also a cost-effective way of being involved in sport.

Lifestyle sports are suited to people with the flowing strengths: self-motivated, sociable, open to new ideas and health conscious.

Load of bollox. Competitive element the best element.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Quote from: OgraAnDun on December 16, 2016, 04:09:47 PM

I got it as well...

About Lifestyle sports
Lifestyle sports mostly involve activities of moderate intensity, which can be incorporated into your daily routine, such as walking and cycling. You may be put off by the competitive element of sport, but that is no barrier to keeping active and enjoying the outdoors, and making the most of the natural environment.

Lifestyle sports often focus on the social aspect and enjoying time with friends. These kinds of activities help with feelings of motivation and well-being and are useful for maintaining and improving fitness levels. They are also a cost-effective way of being involved in sport.

Lifestyle sports are suited to people with the flowing strengths: self-motivated, sociable, open to new ideas and health conscious.

Same as that. I actually hate running and cycling because I need the competitiveness and physical contact. Football, soccer and hurling are the 3 games I prefer playing above all others. I enjoy a bit of golf, the very odd bit I get, but I prefer a Wednesday evening 5 a side. I'd love the equivalent in GAA.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 16, 2016, 04:38:19 PM
Quote from: OgraAnDun on December 16, 2016, 04:09:47 PM

I got it as well...

About Lifestyle sports

Same as that. I actually hate running and cycling because I need the competitiveness and physical contact. Football, soccer and hurling are the 3 games I prefer playing above all others. I enjoy a bit of golf, the very odd bit I get, but I prefer a Wednesday evening 5 a side. I'd love the equivalent in GAA.
There is plenty of competitiveness in cycling and running!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Sorry, I phrased that badly. I know there's savage competitiveness, but it's a different type of competitiveness. I like the physical competitiveness of fighting for a ball, and then the skills of doing something with it.