The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: dec on December 22, 2016, 11:31:46 PM
Quote from: stew on December 22, 2016, 10:54:53 PM
depending on who you listen to!

Right there is the key to the whole thing. When you listen to conspiracy loons you end up hearing conspiracy nonsense.

Not really, I am not a fan of conspiracy theories, I simply think she is capable of anything and I am f**king with Muppet for fun at this stage, dude needs a holiday, he is wound right.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

muppet

So the answer is No Stew.

'I believe' she is a murderer not evidence.

MWWSI 2017

muppet

Donald J. TrumpVerified account ‏@realDonaldTrump  12h12 hours ago
Based on the tremendous cost and cost overruns of the Lockheed Martin F-35, I have asked Boeing to price-out a comparable F-18 Super Hornet!

https://www.quora.com/Which-fighter-is-better-the-F-35-or-the-F-18-Super-Hornet

No comparison between the two. One is 20 years old. Fine machine but way behind the F35 regardless of configuration.

This comment sums it up: 'The major difference in that airspace is the F-35 eliminates the target before the opponent knows he is airborne. Avionics, intelligence, speed and wicked stealth easily go to the new craft.'

The question is why would Trump go back 20 years for new fighters?
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Thank you for your service, Muppet
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

J70

Quote from: stew on December 23, 2016, 12:03:25 AM

Right there is the key to the whole thing. When you listen to conspiracy loons you end up hearing conspiracy nonsense.

Not really, I am not a fan of conspiracy theories, I simply think she is capable of anything and I am f**king with Muppet for fun at this stage, dude needs a holiday, he is wound right.

You're not a fan of conspiracy theories, you simply think she is capable of anything??

Are you even reading what you write?? ;D

seafoid

Trump is so out of his depth. The SNL skits are so close to the bone. The US needs someone serious at this juncture.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

muppet

Quote from: stew on December 23, 2016, 12:03:25 AM

Ok......I am gnashing my teeth and banging the table with every post.

Enjoy that thought.  :D
MWWSI 2017

J70

Quote from: stew on December 22, 2016, 11:46:53 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 22, 2016, 09:50:27 PM
Quote from: stew on December 22, 2016, 09:08:29 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 22, 2016, 08:53:54 PM
Quote from: stew on December 22, 2016, 08:24:52 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 22, 2016, 03:20:02 PM
Quote from: stew on December 22, 2016, 03:18:05 PM
That Weiner had classified material on his laptop should have had him and his idiot wife in the big house and Clinton with them.

What should Hillary be in jail for again Stew?

So many things Muppet that have been discussed on here as nauseaum, tired Muppet, can't bring myself to name them all, will the misuse of the Clinton Foundation do how about her email scandals, her warmongering, the death of her former lover, I could go on but the steak is ready.

You can't go on.

You throw out comments as if they are facts, and never provide any back up. And then you accuse everyone that disagrees with you of being a liar.

For example, you think she should go to jail for the 'death of her former lover'. Off you go. Please provide some proof. Otherwise it will appear that you are the liar.

You are right Muppet, I think she is Lily white, pure as the driven snow, fact is she is the Teflon Don of politics.

The DOJ failed to do their job because they are bought and paid for, her hubby, the serial intern stogie f**ker, actually got on a plane with a liberal government official and bullied her into calling off the dogs, the Clintons are pond scum and nothing sticks, you know this, the proof is under your nose, you just do not have the minerals to admit that.

This is a straw man argument. IT IS NOT AN ANSWER.

Now, at the risk of being seen to be telling blatant lies, please provide some proof that she is somehow responsible for the death of her former lover.

I am not telling blatant lies, I truly believe she is an evil elitist count that killed her former lover, the men in Benghazi, that she is a war criminal and that she should be in prison for not living up to the promises she made when Obama made her his number two after the VP.

As the boul Fox Mulder said many times, the truth is out there Muppet, seek and ye shall find.

Muppet let it go, she is unhappily married to bubba, she can no longer have children and she hates your class distinction be it working or middle class.

Nothing sticks and you have absolutely no morals Muppet, completely devoid of ethical challenges, me, I hated the bitch and blame her for many of the ills in America, why I hear you ask Muppet, well Muppet, I believe this because it is true.

You're becoming unhinged stew.

Maybe nothing sticks because most of the "charges" are made-up, conspiracy theory, bullshit. Has THAT ever crossed your mind?

J70

That Weiner had classified material on his laptop should have had him and his idiot wife in the big house and Clinton with them.

So many things Muppet that have been discussed on here as nauseaum, tired Muppet, can't bring myself to name them all, will the misuse of the Clinton Foundation do how about her email scandals, her warmongering, the death of her former lover, I could go on but the steak is ready.

You can't go on.

You throw out comments as if they are facts, and never provide any back up. And then you accuse everyone that disagrees with you of being a liar.

For example, you think she should go to jail for the 'death of her former lover'. Off you go. Please provide some proof. Otherwise it will appear that you are the liar.

You are right Muppet, I think she is Lily white, pure as the driven snow, fact is she is the Teflon Don of politics.

The DOJ failed to do their job because they are bought and paid for, her hubby, the serial intern stogie f**ker, actually got on a plane with a liberal government official and bullied her into calling off the dogs, the Clintons are pond scum and nothing sticks, you know this, the proof is under your nose, you just do not have the minerals to admit that.

Now, at the risk of being seen to be telling blatant lies, please provide some proof that she is somehow responsible for the death of her former lover.

Ok lads, explain to me how Clinton does not go to jail for her email scandal, you know, the one were she was sending classified, top secret and above emails which are said to be hacked, depending on who you listen to!

As for the killing of her ex, a simple internet check on her former lover/business partner raises interesting questions.

I am convinced the **** could cut the throat of Donald J and Billy Bob would magically make it disappear.

Muppet, I respect the fact you think she is the second coming of the virgin Mary, you, like myself are too far gone on Hillary, I want her in jail and you want her babies! )

Emails - proof of intentional sharing of what were at the time classified emails is required for criminal prosecution. In a court of law. NOT conviction by Fox News or Limbaugh or Breitbart or Infowars or the "internet". Or even a cynical presidential candidate who'll say ANYTHING, but quietly drops the issue the second he's won.

Murdering her ex-lover - internet check... seriously, that's it? Are you this gullible in real life? Watch out for those Nigerian princes with wealth to free up.

I haven't seen ANYONE claim she is anything anywhere close to the Virgin Mary. You're the only one spouting deluded nonsense stew.

The rest see her as a horrible candidate who's ill considered attempt to get around FOIA laws ultimately cost her the election. There were other proximate causes, but it ultimately came down to her and her server in the end.

muppet

Quote from: stew on December 22, 2016, 11:46:53 PM

You can't go on.

I am not telling blatant lies, I truly believe she is an evil elitist count that killed her former lover, the men in Benghazi, that she is a war criminal and that she should be in prison for not living up to the promises she made when Obama made her his number two after the VP.

As the boul Fox Mulder said many times, the truth is out there Muppet, seek and ye shall find.

Muppet let it go, she is unhappily married to bubba, she can no longer have children and she hates your class distinction be it working or middle class.

Nothing sticks and you have absolutely no morals Muppet, completely devoid of ethical challenges, me, I hated the bitch and blame her for many of the ills in America, why I hear you ask Muppet, well Muppet, I believe this because it is true.

Stew you claim I have no morals, yet you bravely label a woman a whore and a murderer, without any evidence. And you say I am devoid of 'ethical challenges' - whatever that means. Without evidence or facts, one cannot even get to question one's morals.

You blame Hillary for many of the ills of America, because you 'believe'? That's it?

This is the argument of the DUP. It is the rhetoric of the likes of Netanyahu, ISIS and other fanatics. You don't burden yourself with issues like evidence or facts, upon which you can reason and analyse. Simply believing is enough.

Cults, factions and fanaticism have long been the scourge of the human race. While Trump is definitely a massive set-back for the world in this regard, with greater momentum in things like education, we as a society are overcoming this type madness. That is what I believe.

For evidence, we have lived in the longest era of world peace in recent history. Sure there are still wars, but nothing like the first half of the 20th century and before. Hopefully Trump doesn't spoil that.
MWWSI 2017

stew

I despise her Muppet, she is a horrendous excuse for a human being and her status and who she is married to are the reasons why she is not in jail, if you think her clean more power to her, she thinks she is above the law and the rules do not apply to get and she is 100 percent correct, up to now that is.
Your hero is a failed leader, thief and Billy who hates the vast majority of Americans, who would do it say anything and throw anyone under the bus to get elected, she even had the balls to implicate Colin Powell in her email scandal, she lied before Congress and due to get inaction got American diplomats killed despite over three hundred pleas begging for more security.

Your hero is an establishment cancer, I am completely compromised when it comes to Clinton, I admit that, how could I not, but dress it up any way you want, she is poison and the people saw that and voted in Trump rather than her, thsts how vile she is, she was deemed worse than Trump and she is.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

muppet

Quote from: stew on December 23, 2016, 12:21:37 PM
I despise her Muppet, she is a horrendous excuse for a human being and her status and who she is married to are the reasons why she is not in jail, if you think her clean more power to her, she thinks she is above the law and the rules do not apply to get and she is 100 percent correct, up to now that is.
Your hero is a failed leader, thief and Billy who hates the vast majority of Americans, who would do it say anything and throw anyone under the bus to get elected, she even had the balls to implicate Colin Powell in her email scandal, she lied before Congress and due to get inaction got American diplomats killed despite over three hundred pleas begging for more security.

Your hero is an establishment cancer, I am completely compromised when it comes to Clinton, I admit that, how could I not, but dress it up any way you want, she is poison and the people saw that and voted in Trump rather than her, thsts how vile she is, she was deemed worse than Trump and she is.

Stew, she isn't my hero. In fact I seriously doubt she is a hero to anyone here. I would ask you for any evidence that anyone here proclaimed her their hero, but there is no point in asking you for evidence. As against that, most of us saw that she was a far better option than Trump. Your hated of her has blinded you that that. Congratulations to FOX NEWS on their success.

But because you hate her, then anything goes. Any abuse, and conspiracy, anything alleged by anyone against her, must be true.

And you dismiss other people's morals?

"she even had the balls to implicate Colin Powell in her email scandal"

Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice are guilty of the same thing she is accused of doing. Her version of things differs slightly from Powell's, but the differences are merely in interpretation of his correspondence. The fact is he did send her an email outlining how he did have  "a personal computer that was hooked up to a private phone line." That is a fact. She didn't make that up and Powell confirmed it.

For evidence: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/08/colin-powell-on-use-of-private-email-i-stand-by-my-decisions-and-i-am-fully-accountable/?utm_term=.10a6313defc6
MWWSI 2017