The war is over.

Started by ziggysego, August 19, 2010, 12:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyssam5

Quote from: stew on August 19, 2010, 04:38:08 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on August 19, 2010, 04:01:36 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on August 19, 2010, 05:25:10 AM
TO ...... whats your opinion on the Mosque at Ground Zero. I can start a new thread if needed. Just wondering what line you are towing on this issue?

Start a thread on it, we have a few lads here in the
NY Area...might be interesting to get their take on it.

Shouldnt be built on that site, I have no problem them building it somewhere else but not at ground zero, it is too close to the bone.

No problem with a mosque, wouldn't like to see a Saudi embassy or trade mission down there though, given it was them wot done it.

ziggysego

Quote from: tyssam5 on August 19, 2010, 09:44:25 PM
Quote from: stew on August 19, 2010, 04:38:08 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on August 19, 2010, 04:01:36 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on August 19, 2010, 05:25:10 AM
TO ...... whats your opinion on the Mosque at Ground Zero. I can start a new thread if needed. Just wondering what line you are towing on this issue?

Start a thread on it, we have a few lads here in the
NY Area...might be interesting to get their take on it.

Shouldnt be built on that site, I have no problem them building it somewhere else but not at ground zero, it is too close to the bone.

No problem with a mosque, wouldn't like to see a Saudi embassy or trade mission down there though, given it was them wot done it.

Should there be no Catholic Churches in Omagh or Enniskillen?
Testing Accessibility

Hedley Lamarr

http://911truth.org/article.php?story=20041221155307646

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

tyssam5

Quote from: Hedley Lamarr on August 19, 2010, 09:53:24 PM

http://911truth.org/article.php?story=20041221155307646

Hedley I never really entertained that notion seriously, I will read your link. But not now as first I need to get on a computer where the IP address can't be traced to me. Is that a black helicopter....... ahhhh.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

What about all those evil farmers growing spuds in Ireland, the bastards  >:(
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.