The war is over.

Started by ziggysego, August 19, 2010, 12:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ross4life

About time but was it a War?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Celt_Man

Quote from: ross4life on August 19, 2010, 12:41:42 AM
About time but was it a War?

about as much as the Vietnam war...

I see this thread running away very quickly
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Tyrones own

Yea we heard that somewhere before alright.....Oh right;

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Celt_Man

Quote from: Tyrones own on August 19, 2010, 01:56:41 AM
Yea we heard that somewhere before alright.....Oh right;

What..... a....... knob......
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Tyrones own

Ach Aye but sure keep up...it's all OK now cause we all jumped out of the frying pan in to the fire
because... yes we could   ::)  After all, Afghanistan is the just war... right?
  - Walter Lippmann

PadraicHenryPearse

TO ...... whats your opinion on the Mosque at Ground Zero. I can start a new thread if needed. Just wondering what line you are towing on this issue?

Zapatista

I read a quote somwhere "the US have been building Ground Zero's beside Mosques for years".

Orior

Will the US equivalent of the Orange Order be allowed to parade up and down the Iraq roads to celebrate?

Or would that be creating a shrine to terrorism?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

stew

I hope the Iraq's find it within themselves to govern with an even hand and be inclusive to all of it's peoples and I am delighted to see American soldiers have withdrawn as promised ahead of schedule, well done Mr President.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Tyrones own

Quote from: stew on August 19, 2010, 02:05:35 PM
I hope the Iraq's find it within themselves to govern with an even hand and be inclusive to all of it's peoples and I am delighted to see American soldiers have withdrawn as promised ahead of schedule, well done Mr President.

What about the 50,000 :o  poor bastards that get to stay and aren't withdrawing? or does that not count  :-\
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on August 19, 2010, 05:25:10 AM
TO ...... whats your opinion on the Mosque at Ground Zero. I can start a new thread if needed. Just wondering what line you are towing on this issue?

Start a thread on it, we have a few lads here in the
NY Area...might be interesting to get their take on it.
  - Walter Lippmann

tyssam5

Quote from: Tyrones own on August 19, 2010, 03:11:34 PM
Quote from: stew on August 19, 2010, 02:05:35 PM

What about the 50,000 :o  poor b**tards that get to stay and aren't withdrawing? or does that not count  :-\

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11020270

The media exercise around the last 'combat' brigade to leave was complete BS. However, if you consider the graph in the middle of this article, Obama has been doing what he said he would in Iraq.

stew

Quote from: Tyrones own on August 19, 2010, 04:01:36 PM

Shouldnt be built on that site, I have no problem them building it somewhere else but not at ground zero, it is too close to the bone.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Hedley Lamarr

Quote from: Tyrones own on August 19, 2010, 04:01:36 PM

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?PHPSESSID=30effe05e7e3499409af8190610f6a35&topic=16273.0
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: