The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

Liverpool?!!  there may be trouble ahead!!  :o

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

Do you follow a team Ziggy type person... you seem to be an interesting guy?

ziggysego

Nope fox, soccer bores me. Each to their though and all that.
Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

longrunsthefox

Mr Bojangles-it's been a long day. I signed up to this to talk about the Toffees and spent the day trying to wean off the board and getting into other debates. Give us  shout as I am a genuine true blue... and hopeful today will be a 2-0 V Hull. Best day as an Everton fan I think was beating Man U inthe 1995 Cup final. Good old Paul Rideout and of course Neville Southall even tho he alwys wanted to leave the club! was a double whammy winning the cup and seeing UTD lose the final. Worst day you may not remember was repaly against West Ham in 1980 semi-final lost 2-1. I was absolutly gutted and didnt sleep that night. It was on 'Sportsnight with Coleman.' Mick Lyons etc  Lots of memories to relate... but enuff of this for today...       

ziggysego

Go to bed Fox. Been a busy day for you, joining the board and all that. We'll still be here tomorrow.
Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

I know Zigs and you have been very welcoming and kind...I feel quite moved  :'(

ziggysego

Sorry, didn't mean to make you cry.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. FFS it's 2 in the morning and I'm frozen!  :D
Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

longrunsthefox

Please not the Mods! I'm only new-it was a joke. See the wink! I need to talk to Mr Bojangles-it won't happen again  :'(     

longrunsthefox

I'll persevere as i did with this Everton team with more yaers than I care to remember. I asked the board last night that Everton win 2-0 today against Hull and lo and behold... I could be on to something. Anyway Bojangles if you want next weeks result let me know...

longrunsthefox

A week later Mr Bojangles and you started this thread that drew me into this GAA Board addiction... where are you now when we need you? big week coming up and no reason the blues can't scupper Liverpool's season with a draw on Monday and a draw and replay win in the cup next week. Any other blue men out there as I would rather reminise to be honest... like 1977 cup semi-final and 2-2 with minutes to go and was listening to it on the radio. Then goal Everton! and punched the radio and broke it... went to the TV and final score 2-2. Hamilton's goal disalowed by that mad ref Clive Thomas for handball. Was clearly his chest. Replay lost 3-0 and never forgave that b*****x. Thankfully Liverpool lost final...
what age are the posters on this board?           

ziggysego

Everton supporters could hold a get together in a phone box.
Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

It is looking that way Zigster! ... hope you are feeling better. I will persevere and continue to promote Everton on the board. Once a blue and all that...