The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunny Funt

Quote from: The Stallion on April 17, 2017, 07:08:47 PM
Please don't quote me.
The only bit of sense you have posted on here. Trolls like you should not be fed.

The Stallion

I'm not a troll. Please don't confuse having an opinion which differs from many of my fellow Liverpool supporters with trolling. Feel free to completely ignore my posts.

trileacman

Quote from: The Stallion on April 17, 2017, 08:38:42 PM
I'm not a troll. Please don't confuse having an opinion which differs from many of my fellow Liverpool supporters with trolling. Feel free to completely ignore my posts.

You tried to trivialise the Hillsborough trade guy to get a rise out of the posters here. You're a troll
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Syferus

Quote from: Cunny Funt on April 17, 2017, 08:31:04 PM
Quote from: The Stallion on April 17, 2017, 07:08:47 PM
Please don't quote me.
The only bit of sense you have posted on here. Trolls like you should not be fed.

Stop picking fights with people, lad.

UlsterMan2

As a Liverpool fan, I'm worried about united, as much as I hate to say it

J70

Quote from: UlsterMan2 on April 18, 2017, 02:25:27 AM
As a Liverpool fan, I'm worried about united, as much as I hate to say it

If Liverpool win their last five games, they've got top four. The United-City meeting guarantees that.

The Stallion

Quote from: trileacman on April 18, 2017, 12:18:28 AM
Quote from: The Stallion on April 17, 2017, 08:38:42 PM

You tried to trivialise the Hillsborough trade guy to get a rise out of the posters here. You're a troll

No I didn't. Please don't lie about me.

Taylor

4th Place is all but guaranteed now.

City & Utd both have difficult run ins and Arsenal will implode at some stage considering Arsene seems to have lost the dressing room.

With CL on the menu Klopp should be able to attract a better quality player in the Summer but it does mean the wage structure will have to go. His real test will come with how he gets on with the transfers now

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Taylor

Quote from: laoislad on April 18, 2017, 09:26:06 AM
Quote from: Taylor on April 18, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
4th Place is all but guaranteed now
No it isn't.

Palace, Watford, Southampton, West Ham & Boro the final 5 games?
Boro only team with anything to play for and could be relegated by that stage

One could hardly hand pick a better final five games - otherwise dont belong in CL.

AZOffaly

That Man United win throws the cat amongst the pigeons, it makes the WBA win even more crucial.

The Stallion

Liverpool getting 4th is a foregone conclusion, has been for a while. The campaign to try and deny this is remarkable to witness.

Hotrocks

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Lonely boy still after some attention !
Go play with your brother and sister stallion.

The Stallion

Feel free not to give me attention. Or if your intellect can stretch to it you could attempt to make a valid point.

JoG2

Quote from: Taylor on April 18, 2017, 09:43:04 AM
Quote from: laoislad on April 18, 2017, 09:26:06 AM
Quote from: Taylor on April 18, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
4th Place is all but guaranteed now
No it isn't.

Palace, Watford, Southampton, West Ham & Boro the final 5 games?
Boro only team with anything to play for and could be relegated by that stage

One could hardly hand pick a better final five games - otherwise dont belong in CL.

Maybe if one had just woken from a 1 season slumber old bean. Handpicking Liverpool's run in from this season would be Everton, Man U, Spurs, Arsenal and Man City surely