The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Minder on April 15, 2017, 09:17:15 PM
See Stallion is branching out his trolling
He probably reads the daily Sun or should I say Scum and it would go a long way to explain his trolling on here.

The Stallion

I don't read the Sun. I didn't before Hillsborough either though.

Red Hand Man

Stallion, your posting regarding Liverpool FC have, to date, been at most mildly irritating to me.  I've also marvelled at how anyone could get a kick out of the incessant posts regurgitating the same thing, time after time.

But if you are considering making Hillsborough the focal point of your warped fun, please, think again. 

The Stallion

Warped fun? In what way do you think I've made Hillsborough warped fun?

Just pointing out it was a long time ago. Do you disagree?

brokencrossbar1

Is actually not that long ago and it's still very fresh in people's minds...like it seems to be with you as well. Let's have respect for it and leave it at that.

The Stallion

I have never been disrespectful. And 28 years is over a third of many people's lives. Seems like a long time ago to me.

Aaron Boone

I put a fiver on West Brom tonight just as the bookies were closing. They had to stop their cash counting for a second and weren't best pleased. It's gonna be one-of those days for LFC.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: The Stallion on April 15, 2017, 10:30:36 PM
I have never been disrespectful. And 28 years is over a third of many people's lives. Seems like a long time ago to me.

Ok Tony
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Stallion

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Stallion

From the Bunker

Big out to Everton FC today.

Classy!

Liverpool city may be divided in Football but not as a people!

Minus15

Without having read that many contributions on the subject, did Everton not reject the opportunity to ban The Sun over Hillsborough lately? And now they do because of this?

I would have thought that Hillsborough would be more of a factor than this. For that reason, I wouldn't be patting Everton on the back too much. Not too little too late but more like about time and should have already happened in my eyes.

I could be off the mark here as I am not really that up to speed but Everton would be fond of a touch of moral publicity when it suits them.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Minus15 on April 16, 2017, 08:56:51 AM
Without having read that many contributions on the subject, did Everton not reject the opportunity to ban The Sun over Hillsborough lately? And now they do because of this?

I would have thought that Hillsborough would be more of a factor than this. For that reason, I wouldn't be patting Everton on the back too much. Not too little too late but more like about time and should have already happened in my eyes.

l could be off the mark here as I am not really that up to speed but Everton would be fond of a touch of moral publicity when it suits them.

Loosely translated as I've no clue what I'm on about nor indeed if what I am saying has any basis of fact but I can't resist an opportunity to get the boot into Everton.  ;D