Anyone want to spend 3 years studying footballs?

Started by Smokin Joe, March 26, 2007, 02:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosnarun

has the oneills ball ever changed since it was introduced (other than become yellow) still has same size weight coating ect.
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Spiritof98

I'll go back if Marsdens back

Star Spangler

behind the wire

equipment manufacturers in asia? i thought all the gaa equipment had to be made in ireland. are the current oneills footballs being made by vietnamese children?
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

Square Ball

what are they tring to do with the balls? make them rounder, go further, bounce differently, swerve more?

I thought also that all O'Neill branded merchendise had to be made in Ireland, so are the balls made in Asia?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Gabriel_Hurl

None of you lads ever received this spam e-mail from Pakistan?

QuoteDEAR SIR,

WE FOUND YOU AT ONLINE SEARCH RESULT OF MSN. WE ARE MANUFACTURING DIFFER KIND OF SPORTS GLOVES

AND HURLING BALLS,GAELIC FOOTBALLS, FOOTBALLS EQUIPMENT & ACCESSORIES. WE HAVE BEEN MANUFACTURING THESE SINCE LONG TIME AND ARE EXPORTING THESE TOO MANY OF NEW AND FEW OF FAMOUS BRANDS. FOR YOUR INFORMATION WE ARE

A DIRECT SUPPLIER OEM FOR Cooper, SLIOTHARS, ETC. WE SUPPLY THESE SLIOTARS TO U.K , USA, SCOTLAND. SO IF YOU NEED ANY OF THE SLIOTARS CONTACT US TO GET PRICE INFO AND RELATED INFORMATION. WE WORK ON BUYER'S INSTRUCTIONS AND TRY TO PROVIDE EVER BEST THAT THE CUSTOMER NEEDS.

WE WILL BE SEEKING FOR A NICE REPLY FROM YOUR SIDE.

BEST REARDS

Mr. Khalid Mehmood & Mr. Muhammad Ali

Square Ball

GH

No, never got it, must have good antispam protection.

would you buy from them?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

paddypastit

come disagree with me on http://gushtystuppencehapenny.wordpress.com/ and spread the word

Deal_Me_In

Quote from: Square Ball on March 26, 2007, 07:45:52 PM
what are they tring to do with the balls? make them rounder, go further, bounce differently, swerve more?

I thought also that all O'Neill branded merchendise had to be made in Ireland, so are the balls made in Asia?

All 'Playing Wear' must be made in Ireland i.e the Jerseys, shorts and socks that are used during games must be made on ireland. There is no restriction on equipment i.e footballs, hurls or sliotars (most made in pakistan) also supporters jerseys are not considered 'Playing wear' so they can be imported from abroad where it is much cheaper to manufacteur.

There was a big fuss in 2003 when a shipment of tyrone Jerseys from Romania, didn't make it through customs in time for the AIF and O'Neills were short on merchandise. They had to get polo shirts printed up, but could not keep with the demand for jerseys.