Who would have thought - Ian Paisley - Sri Lanka & The Maldives

Started by Owen Brannigan, September 07, 2017, 10:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Therealdonald

Off topic, but does anyone else find Paisley's side-piece ELP superbly hot?? I can see something in her that I don't understand why. Maybe its because you know she's a bitter aul cnut...

Orior

Quote from: Therealdonald on July 18, 2018, 06:02:50 PM
Off topic, but does anyone else find Paisley's side-piece ELP superbly hot?? I can see something in her that I don't understand why. Maybe its because you know she's a bitter aul cnut...

Really? Then here's a wee beauty parade just for you

Hottie #1

Steaming hottie #2

Melting hottie #3
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Dougal Maguire

That Kate Hoey is a particularly nasty piece of work. Can't understand why the Vauxhall Labour people don't ditch her.
Careful now

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on July 18, 2018, 07:42:59 PM
That Kate Hoey is a particularly nasty piece of work. Can't understand why the Vauxhall Labour people don't ditch her.

She is refusing to meet with her constituency party. They plan to deselect her.

Orior

Quote from: Owen Brannigan on July 18, 2018, 09:35:50 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on July 18, 2018, 07:42:59 PM

She is refusing to meet with her constituency party. They plan to deselect her.

Hopefully sooner rather than later!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Dougal Maguire

I see Ogie made a very impassioned speech in the Commons this morning. Would love to have seen it. Politicians can make mistakes, apologise and move on he said. Sounds a bit like self pity to me. I can't remember how forgiving he was of McIlduff. Mind you we should be careful what we wish for. Paisley's bad, but the potential alternatives - deselection and Arlene elected or he stands and Allister beats him. Doesn't bear thinking about
Careful now

quit yo jibbajabba

just wanted to hug the big man by the end hi

id say theres v few of us who haven't had a couple of oul 100k holidays and forgot about them

(be even more girning if this affair carry on turns out to be true)

RedHand88

Quote from: Syferus on September 08, 2017, 06:10:56 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on September 07, 2017, 11:51:13 PM
Quote from: Syferus on September 07, 2017, 11:34:46 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on September 07, 2017, 11:27:37 PM
Syfīn's Blue shirt itching it seems.

I didn't know you supported paramilitary leaders, Rossfan.
Like O'Duffy tried to be in the 30s?????
You'll find Gerry is Uachtarán of a legal political party these days.
He's following a path trodden by Cosgrave,  De Velara, Lemass, Aiken and many many more.

So you think Gerry's lying about not being in the IRA, so?

Big difference between 1916 and 1996..

What is the difference??

sensethetone

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 19, 2018, 12:56:05 PM
just wanted to hug the big man by the end hi

id say theres v few of us who haven't had a couple of oul 100k holidays and forgot about them

(be even more girning if this affair carry on turns out to be true)

I'm sure he supported his local airport whilst arranging flights lol

Insane Bolt

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on July 19, 2018, 12:21:03 PM
I see Ogie made a very impassioned speech in the Commons this morning. Would love to have seen it. Politicians can make mistakes, apologise and move on he said. Sounds a bit like self pity to me. I can't remember how forgiving he was of McIlduff. Mind you we should be careful what we wish for. Paisley's bad, but the potential alternatives - deselection and Arlene elected or he stands and Allister beats him. Doesn't bear thinking about

He has a 20000 majority I think, even if he stood as an independent he would get elected again.

AQMP

Quote from: Insane Bolt on July 19, 2018, 02:06:56 PM

He has a 20000 majority I think, even if he stood as an independent he would get elected again.

Agree, North Antrim is not a DUP seat, it's a Paisley seat.

sensethetone

Quote from: AQMP on July 19, 2018, 02:08:14 PM
Quote from: Insane Bolt on July 19, 2018, 02:06:56 PM

Agree, North Antrim is not a DUP seat, it's a Paisley seat.

As an independent he could muster up his own confidence and supply deal with the government.

Dougal Maguire

Interesting to watch ELP's demeanour in all of that. She was looking on the opposite direction for most of the speech. Clearly feeling as sorry for him as he was for himself
Careful now