Maddie McCann

Started by ExiledGael, May 14, 2007, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colonel Cool

I'm not Homer Simpson. That ship has sailed. I'm "Colonel Cool"!

longball

did anyone see the show last nite on UTV?? the link between the investigating officer being involved in this case and a simlar case 7 miles away where neither child has been found is interesting. it named him as a formal suspect!

The bit with the dogs was cool as well.
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

full back

Quote from: longball on September 18, 2007, 11:54:30 AM
did anyone see the show last nite on UTV?? the link between the investigating officer being involved in this case and a simlar case 7 miles away where neither child has been found is interesting. it named him as a formal suspect!

The bit with the dogs was cool as well.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

balladmaker

QuoteWas Murat no alleged to be having an affair with Kate McCann when this story first broke?

Only by some eejit on this site who didn't know how to interpret punctuation in a sentence.

Sandy Hill

"Stercus accidit"

balladmaker

There is definitely a resemblance, no doubt about that.  Absolutely unreal....

Norf Tyrone

Very like her...has hair is parted slightly different though, but very, very like her.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

full back

There ceratinly is a resemblance - although the quality of the picture isnt the best.
Not knowing much about it, I would expect it to be unusual for Moroccans go be going around with a white, blonde kid.
Even if it isnt Maddy it may be someone elses kid

Mentalman

sweet suffering jesus...
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

spiritof91and94

Square Ball

yip lets hope indeed.

the police will need to use recognisation techneques on the photo and take it from there, If it were me I would be shiting myself at this stage, unless...........
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

the Deel Rover

how come it took so long for the couple to come forward or did they contact the police straight away?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

nrico2006

QuoteThere ceratinly is a resemblance - although the quality of the picture isnt the best.
Not knowing much about it, I would expect it to be unusual for Moroccans go be going around with a white, blonde kid.
Even if it isnt Maddy it may be someone elses kid

First thing I thought when I saw it this morning.  There is a resemblance but from the picture it could be any white european girl around that age with that hair colour.  But as mentioned what i first noticed was the group of what looks like Moroccans with this girl who is obviously not of their race.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Bensars

hopefully it is her.  This is a situation i would love to have my opinions reversed, as i thought they( the parents) may have had something to do it.

You would think that once the story broke, and the families criticism/ scepticism of foreign police forces, that some of them would have been on the first plane to morrocco to find her themselves.

Dont hink the spanish holiday makers should recieve any criticism whatsoever. I have had holiday snaps in cameras for months  if not years.