Maddie McCann

Started by ExiledGael, May 14, 2007, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone lady

who though? Gerry wouldnt have had the opportunity either, well i doubt he would have, do you serously believe that some of their friends helped them?? If one of your friends came to you with the scenario, oh i killed my child and i have hidden her in such a place, would you mind going and getting her and disposing of her for me, who would do such a thing? if she did do it then the there a number of people who know all about it and i dont believe in the slightest that a secret like that can be kept hidden within any group of friends or associates. So who would have had the body in the car????? Cant see how the mc canns could have with the media glare on them every step they took and there wouldnt be a friend in the world would do it for you

The Real Laoislad

You seem to be caught up too much on the good of human nature...Humans do awful things everyday..
You just keep saying who would do such a thing or how could anyone do such a thing...
It is very possible that either of the parents killed the child.It is also very possible that someone helped them dispose of the body
I for one hope thats not true but I'm not so naive that i don't think it couldn't of happened because it quite easily could be true as easily as it might not be true,But i defiantly wouldn't dismiss the possibility that it might be true on the theory of how could anyone do such a thing
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Turlough O Carolan

Quote from: Tyrone lady on September 08, 2007, 06:35:18 PM
So who would have had the body in the car?????

No evidence a body was in a car. Only minute specs of blood not detectable to the human eye. Could have come from clothes in contact with a body or anything. It's up to the lab in Birmingham to determine the nature of the evidence.

Tyrone lady

Lets rewind laois lad, i never based anything solely on the fact i dont believe its in human nature, i know terrible things happen every day so do not dare patronise me please. I said i dont believe for a minute they did it for several reasons, one being that i didnt think they would do such a thing, followed largely by reasons i just stated, as in where would they hide the body, how would it not be found, how would it not smell, how i feel the portguese police are trying to get closure in whatever way they see possible . I am not a naieve silly girl who thinks that bad things dont happen in this world, catch yourself on. We all know bad things happen and we all know there is a bad side to humans as there is a good one. Of course if they did do it there is a possibilty someone moved the body for them, but i doubt it.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Tyrone lady on September 08, 2007, 06:58:17 PM
Lets rewind laois lad, i never based anything solely on the fact i dont believe its in human nature, i know terrible things happen every day so do not dare patronise me please. I said i dont believe for a minute they did it for several reasons, one being that i didnt think they would do such a thing, followed largely by reasons i just stated, as in where would they hide the body, how would it not be found, how would it not smell, how i feel the portguese police are trying to get closure in whatever way they see possible . I am not a naieve silly girl who thinks that bad things dont happen in this world, catch yourself on. We all know bad things happen and we all know there is a bad side to humans as there is a good one. Of course if they did do it there is a possibility someone moved the body for them, but i doubt it.
First of all i apologise if i came across as patronising it wasn't my intention
If the Portuguese Police are trying to find closure as you claim how do you explain the blood in the car,also it is a very dangerous comment to make as you are practically saying the Police are trying to frame the McCanns.Do you really believe the Police came up with this story and are trying to get the McCanns to admit manslaughter just so they can put a end to the case...
Also the blood was found by British sniffer dogs..
Maybe im wrong but i think there is no smoke without fire and from Day 1 i have had my suspicions about the McCanns

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

How long does blood stay on someones clothes? could one of the McCanns have residual blood from, say a cut from Maddie on their trousers and transferred this to a seat in the car?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Square Ball on September 08, 2007, 07:49:44 PM
How long does blood stay on someones clothes? could one of the McCanns have residual blood from, say a cut from Maddie on their trousers and transferred this to a seat in the car?

Im quite sure thats possible,But 25 days later? I doubt it
Also it could have even been longer than 25 days,because they hired the car 25 days later but who's too say the blood wasn't transferred to the car by whatever means until days or weeks later..How long did they have the car hired for?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 08, 2007, 08:04:07 PM

Also it could have even been longer than 25 days,because they hired the car 25 days later but who's too say the blood wasn't transferred to the car by whatever means until days or weeks later..How long did they have the car hired for?
I'm quite sure thats impossible , the blood would be fully dyed in within a matter of hours and so their is no way to transfer . Also the ammount of blood your talking about would be so small to be hard to measure on the jeans let alone transfer
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gnevin on September 08, 2007, 08:11:16 PM

I'm quite sure thats impossible , the blood would be fully dyed in within a matter of hours and so their is no way to transfer . Also the ammount of blood your talking about would be so small to be hard to measure on the jeans let alone transfer

Well that was my point too.I meant its quite possible if you are talking minutes or a few hours thats why i said if your talking 25 days later i doubt it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 08, 2007, 08:13:37 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on September 08, 2007, 08:11:16 PM

Well that was my point too.I meant its quite possible if you are talking minutes or a few hours thats why i said if your talking 25 days later i doubt it
Sorry LL , misread your point .
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

blast05

Am just after reading the last 5 pages of this thread   ... the whole subject is going round in circles big time imho and the amount of guess work and CSI wannabe comments is gas.

balladmaker

I'd be very surprised if the police in Portugal have not been bugging the McCann's residence from day one of their enquiry.  I wonder what Kate and Gerry McCann talk about when alone.

Whatever way this turns out, it is going to be a shock to the system.  Either the police have made a massive blunder with this, or maybe they are on the money.  It will all come out in the end.

balladmaker

A month old, but maybe of interest now:

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/index.php?storyID=8144

Phone intercepts 'confirm Maddy's death'

Intercepted telephone calls and emails between the McCanns and their friends have "confirmed the death of Madeleine" say police, according to one Portuguese newspaper today. The intercepts are said to have been made in a joint operation conducted by Portuguese and British police officers.

Diario de Noticias reports investigators have already concluded that the missing four-year-old was killed in the apartment where she slept in Praia da Luz.

It says that Maddy's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann (right), and their friends who were holidaying at the Ocean Club, will be brought in for further questioning. Police are awaiting new tests from the McCanns' Renault Scenic.

According to another paper, Jornal de Noticias, police want to examine inconsistencies in the statements of Kate and Gerry McCann, who were interviewed separately late into the night early on in the investigation. In particular, they want to focus on a three-hour period in which only the McCanns saw Madeleine.

Respected news agency Lusa quotes one police source saying that they think "there's light at the end of the tunnel" and that the authorities have "an idea of what could have happened" to the four-year-old.

Police have known "for a month" that Madeleine had died in the apartment, it is widely reported. The tabloid newspaper 24 Horas says that the police are looking for Madeleine's body in the sea, helped by English sniffer dogs. They have intensified searches around the nearby town of Lagos and along the Algarvian coast, it says.

Square Ball

they are on their way home now, wonder what sort of welcome they will get.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

venter

QuoteThe car wasnt rented until 25 days after Maddy was reported missing, how could her blood be found inside the car?

5times, you seem fairly adamant that the parents are guilty. What are your thoughts on the question you pose above?