Maddie McCann

Started by ExiledGael, May 14, 2007, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxpower

certainly my opinion is changing, while i always accepted they had erred in leaving the child unattended i always believed they had done so in good faith, and hd been heavily punished for the error of judgement.  It now looks increasing like they have done alot more wrong than that and the ony ones to suffer have been wee Maddie and the general public

I am a recent parent and at the minute the stories bombarding the news of child death and cruelity is really leaving me sick, if its not these revelations about Maddie and the many suspect theories i have heard its a that pitbull case or the couple who tortured their 15 month baby.

shocking -
What happens next????

The Real Laoislad

Latest Update - Gerry's Blog/Diary 

Day 126 - 06/09/2007

Everyone will know that Kate attended for interview as a witness with the Portuguese police today. This is only the second time Kate has been interviewed and although it was a long day, going on past midnight, this was shorter than my second interview which lasted 13 hours! The suggestion that Kate is involved in Madeleines disappearance is ludicrous. Anyone who knows anything about the 3rd May knows that Kate is completely innocent. We will fight this all the way and we will not stop looking for Madeleine.

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Wee Roddy

For God sake people. The woman has been released and is not charged. This would not be the first time that Sky News have speculated to boost viewing figures.

I still think it is highly unlikley that the parents had anything to do with it. My sister has a child aged 3 and the amount of scrapes and cuts they get innocently is unbelievable. Her mother cleans these up all the time so if the police found traces of blood a month later, is she guilty of any crime? I dont think so.

Could it be possible that this is the only evidence that they have in the whole case. Is it substantial enough for a murder charge? I doubt it. So do the police obviously when she left the station

So why are the majority of people saying she is guilty?

Star Spangler

QuoteMy sister has a child aged 3 and the amount of scrapes and cuts they get innocently is unbelievable.

It appears that the suspicion is based on traces of Maddie's blood being found in a car the McCanns hired after they reported her missing.

Reports say the police are following the line that the McCann's gave Maddie sedatives to get her to sleep but accidentally overdosed her.

ziggysego

I'm not for one minute saying whether I believe the McCann's were involved or not..

BUT

It has been done in the past, where the police purposely parade parents and other such friends or family of victim in front of the media to ask for forgiveness. In the past, they usually make a mistake somewhere along the line.

Prehaps that's what was happening here.
Testing Accessibility

bingobus

Quote from: Star Spangler on September 07, 2007, 04:12:45 PM
QuoteMy sister has a child aged 3 and the amount of scrapes and cuts they get innocently is unbelievable.

It appears that the suspicion is based on traces of Maddie's blood being found in a car the McCanns hired after they reported her missing.

Reports say the police are following the line that the McCann's gave Maddie sedatives to get her to sleep but accidentally overdosed her.

I'm a bit puzzled by the above police "evidence". If they gave her sedatives why would there be blood in the car. Would the overdose have caused her to bleed? Am I missing something.

If the car was hired 25 days after the wee girl was reported missing, how were they able to move her body without the press on their tail as they have been constantly in the media glare since. I would assume that this is the police argument or could blood have found its way to the car another way.

Gnevin

Quote from: hardstation on September 07, 2007, 03:47:45 PM
What is an arguida? The boy on BBC News 24 just said "She is an arguida which means she is an official suspect at the minute".
Are peoples (board members) opinions changing about the parents?
That pretty much all it is , the over their police are limited in the questions they can ask unless they declared some onea arguido
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Wee Roddy

It is dried blood they found in the car that must have came of some of the parents clothes. This seems to be what the Polices big break through is. What i am saying is that if a mother cleans up a knick that a child gets it is very likely that some blood will get on her clothes. This then rubbed against some fabric in a car 25 days later and the police assume it is blood from the night the child went missing.

It is ludicrous!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 07, 2007, 04:43:14 PM
It is dried blood they found in the car that must have came of some of the parents clothes. This seems to be what the Polices big break through is. What i am saying is that if a mother cleans up a knick that a child gets it is very likely that some blood will get on her clothes. This then rubbed against some fabric in a car 25 days later and the police assume it is blood from the night the child went missing.

It is ludicrous!

I think it's more ludicrous to think that blood would be carried around on a person or persons clothing for 25 days without said person either not washing themselves or not washing their clothes..
Has the details of where the blood was found been released? As in was it in the boot of the car or the back seat or front of car?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Wee Roddy

Surely those of us who can use a washing machine know that blood stains are hard to remove!!

More likely that as they were in a foreign country on holiday and her daughter had just disapeared- poor Kate did not get the time to do any washing. I have noticed her wearing the same clothes alot in tv interviews and i am about as observant as Stevie Wonder.

Square Ball

I think now she has not benn formally charged we are back to speculation, is the blood stain media speculation or fact?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

She has been offered a two year prison or less, if she confesses to accidentially killing Maddie, covering it up and exposing of the body.
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on September 07, 2007, 07:06:17 PM
She has been offered a two year prison or less, if she confesses to accidentially killing Maddie, covering it up and exposing of the body.

The Police are either 100% sure they have substantial evidence or else they are chancing their arm and hoping they are right
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

just heard that one about the deal, but that is only from one source, her sister in Scotland.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 07, 2007, 07:11:03 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on September 07, 2007, 07:06:17 PM

The Police are either 100% sure they have substantial evidence or else they are chancing their arm and hoping they are right
Or going after the Da.

QuoteIt is dried blood they found in the car that must have came of some of the parents clothes. This seems to be what the Polices big break through is. What i am saying is that if a mother cleans up a knick that a child gets it is very likely that some blood will get on her clothes. This then rubbed against some fabric in a car 25 days later and the police assume it is blood from the night the child went missing.

It is ludicrous!
Its ludicrous alright that if the mother cleaned a child's cut, it could get on her clothes and then onto a car a month later!
Sure if that was the case police would be finding blood everywhere in every investigation. 

I'd imagine the only way blood could have got into the car if they were disposing of the body or prehaps clothing or blankets or something used that would have had a substantial amount of blood on them. 

Is it too far fetched to think the child mighten be dead and it's a money making racket? hmmm ok, probably.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?