?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

6th sam

Quote from: JimStynes on September 10, 2017, 08:05:02 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 09, 2017, 10:36:03 PM
Who's the young lad Hazard from Downpatrick,goalkeeper,who has just signed professional forms for Celtic,after moving up from the Academy?

Think he was a good Gaelic Footballer as well! From Saul in County Down.

Yes, a Great underage Gaelic footballer with Saul, delighted to see him doing well.

stew

Quote from: StGallsGAA on September 10, 2017, 06:52:03 PM
So how is this SFA thing going to pan out?  Is there any role for UEFA or are the bigots judge and jury?

The latter!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

illdecide

Jasus men you're wild quiet, biggest game of the season so far...C'mon the Hoops.

PSG are 1/4 in the bookies so we're expected to take a hiding here. What have we got to lose, get stuck into them to f**k (that Neymar tr**p especially). I'd love to take something off them tonight...C'mon you Bhoys in green
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Hopeful,though with such a goal laden forward line,it will take Gordon to have a rare flawless evening for Celtic to have a chance.Would be more than happy with the draw myself.The two ties with Anderlecht are the really crucial ones

ashman

Quote from: illdecide on September 12, 2017, 03:06:08 PM
Jasus men you're wild quiet, biggest game of the season so far...C'mon the Hoops.

PSG are 1/4 in the bookies so we're expected to take a hiding here. What have we got to lose, get stuck into them to f**k (that Neymar tr**p especially). I'd love to take something off them tonight...C'mon you Bhoys in green

Why do you dislike Neymar ??

T Fearon

I see the U19s currently lead PSG 1 nil after half and hour

Targetman

straightred

Quote from: T Fearon on September 12, 2017, 05:32:49 PM
I see the U19s currently lead PSG 1 nil after half and hour

lost 3-2 and were unlucky. Missed a penalty and had a shot hit underside of bar and bounce on the line. More than held their own

T Fearon

illdecide

F**k me, that's deadly. I thought Barca were bad trying to get the ball off them, making we boys out of Celtic.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

charlieTully

Has to be the worst Celtic performance in CL at home ive seen. Celtic board happy to qualify. Ambition ends there.

LCohen

Quote from: charlieTully on September 12, 2017, 08:48:44 PM
Has to be the worst Celtic performance in CL at home ive seen. Celtic board happy to qualify. Ambition ends there.

Could be worse. Could have a big disciplinary penalty heading their way

From the Bunker

The last time Celtic conceded 5 goals at home was a 5-1 defeat to Rangers in September 1960.

T Fearon

No answer.Teams like PSG etc are miles ahead of Celtic.Can't see how the gap can be closed.

laoislad

Quote from: LCohen on September 12, 2017, 09:12:23 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on September 12, 2017, 08:48:44 PM

Could be worse. Could have a big disciplinary penalty heading their way
Best supporters in the world.....???
In fairness he got closer to Mbappe than any of the Celtic players did.. ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.