The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: macker15 on March 01, 2021, 05:20:59 PM
Will the Everton lads have sobered up for tonight? I thought they won the league last week when they bate a patched up Liverpool side. Last week result will count for nothing if don't win tonight.
Time to book the victory parade bus

SHEEDY

Another win and another clean sheet for the blues, wasn't convincing by any means but good to get the win and good to send big sam closer to the drop.
nil satis nisi optimum

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on March 04, 2021, 09:56:55 PM
Will the Everton lads have sobered up for tonight? I thought they won the league last week when they bate a patched up Liverpool side. Last week result will count for nothing if don't win tonight.
It's already booked, to parade our league title. Wonder when the Everton parade is?

SHEEDY

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on March 04, 2021, 10:16:46 PM
It's already booked, to parade our league title. Wonder when the Everton parade is?
I really hope that parade goes ahead, it'll be the funniest thing ever.
nil satis nisi optimum

manfromdelmonte

Will kloppity be around to enjoy it

imtommygunn

Yesterday's news now anyway.

Still don't think we'll make top four but great to be in with a shout. Hearing speculation Rodriguez looking out which wouldn't help. Still richarlison going well and while I would be critical of gylfi's work rate at times another assist for him and without Rodriguez arguably our most creative.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: SHEEDY on March 04, 2021, 10:20:11 PM
Why wouldn't it? How would it be funny. Generally teams who win the league have a parade.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on March 04, 2021, 11:19:17 PM
Why wouldn't it? How would it be funny. Generally teams who win the league have a parade.

Somebody pull in the fishing rod please! This one is biting like fook
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 04, 2021, 11:43:56 PM

I know he's trying to "fish". I'm pointing it out that it's a poor attempt. Teams parade a league title.. not sure how it's "funny".

SHEEDY

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on March 05, 2021, 12:22:54 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 04, 2021, 11:43:56 PM

I know he's trying to "fish". I'm pointing it out that it's a poor attempt. Teams parade a league title.. not sure how it's "funny".
nah you're right, I'm only messing. Of course the parade should go ahead. It wouldn't be weird at all at this stage 🙄 after all Jurgen promised.
nil satis nisi optimum

macker15

Everton getting a lot of favourable decisions this year from referees.  The challenge on Darragh O'Shea by Calvert  Lewin was disgraceful. Probably too honest staying up. If challenge was on Richarlison prob rolled around 100 times 🤣🤣🤣🤣

johnnycool

Quote from: macker15 on March 05, 2021, 08:12:16 AM
Everton getting a lot of favourable decisions this year from referees.  The challenge on Darragh O'Shea by Calvert  Lewin was disgraceful. Probably too honest staying up. If challenge was on Richarlison prob rolled around 100 times 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yellow at best.

Everton are riding their luck at the moment, not creating enough chances to put teams away when on top and have held on for the last two wins when under pressure at the back.

Allan made a fair bit of difference when he came on last night, Gomez giving the ball away too much, Iwobi offering very little either. Dacuore needs a rest.

imtommygunn

Wouldn't be overly impressed by Gomes whether it be that injury that took it out of him or what. Allan very much needed in that midfield.

Without Rodriguez there is a lack of creativity in midfield.

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: macker15 on March 05, 2021, 08:12:16 AM
must have been windy at the pit last night

manfromdelmonte