Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Quote from: An Watcher on Today at 10:05:29 AMFolks, honestly, do you think we have much if a chance on Sunday? I honestly don't think we have.  Obviously there is the McGuinness factor and they'll be buzzing after last week. 
I know we played div 1 but we're very young and have plenty of injuries.  Donegal on the other hand have boys who have been around the block and will now be playing to a system.  After a number of years our boys don't seem to have any system
I think last week we had our best team out from the start and had very little to bring off the bench.  I would like to see maybe mcshane to start on Sunday so that a fresher set of legs coukd come on later to do damage.

Nah Donegals to lose, no point showing up to a hammering. Donegal way above us.

Hopefully they read this forum.

square_ball

I think its a real 50/50 game. Donegal did look impressive last week alright but I wouldn't exactly be going in fearing them. I had heard that Kilpatrick may be available which would be a real boost.

Tyrone by 2.

An Watcher

Unfortunately I have zero confidence in our management team to get us over the line.  Hope I'm proved wrong but can't see it at all

WesternT

Tyrone to win after extra time. Total faith