Dublin v Kerry All Ireland Final 2019

Started by Hereiam, August 12, 2019, 01:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportacus

Good weather forecast and it won't be as breezy as the last day.  Would either team gain more from good conditions?

Gmac

Connolly starting and McCarthy to midfield would be music to Kerry ears I think

Hound

Quote from: Gmac on September 13, 2019, 02:25:27 PM
Why?
(not that I think Connolly will start, barring unknown injuries)

Gmac

Quote from: Hound on September 13, 2019, 03:03:02 PM
Why?
connollys first start in a real game in 2 years and has looked way off pace in his cameos against Mayo and especially last day , McCarthy has struggled against Mayo and looked very bad last day and moving him to midfield to cover more ground is not going to help him .
Dublin have gone from looking like they have 25 great players to now looking like they are panicking a bit about bench , still think they win with mannion and o Callaghan to be driving force .

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Gmac on September 13, 2019, 03:34:08 PM
Quote from: Hound on September 13, 2019, 03:03:02 PM
Why?
connollys first start in a real game in 2 years and has looked way off pace in his cameos against Mayo and especially last day , McCarthy has struggled against Mayo and looked very bad last day and moving him to midfield to cover more ground is not going to help him .
Dublin have gone from looking like they have 25 great players to now looking like they are panicking a bit about bench , still think they win with mannion and o Callaghan to be driving force .

I see the Indo are reporting that Bernard Brogan will be on the bench tomorrow, his brother and father were outspoken about him not making the 26 for the last day i'd wonder did that play a part in his recall to the match day panel?

highorlow

Jack O'Shea trying to convince Dublin that Eoghan O'Gara should be a starter  ???

He is gone from Kerry too long and the cure hoorism has left him.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Armagh18

Brogan definitely deserves his place. Connolly nowhere near up to pace I don't think, Kerry boys will run rings round him.

naka

Guys
Which premium reserve is needed for tomorrow?

The Hill is Blue

Good luck to the Boys in Blue tomorrow. It will be a tough assignment but I'm pretty confident that they'll rise to the occasion. I can't wait.

COYBIB
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

omaghjoe

Gotta love these articles about how Dublin got outta jail etc etc.

The first game Dublin were threatening to run away with it a few times but Kerry got a bit o luck and held in there.

Even being ahead that late I never felt that Kerry would win it
And I think that Diblin left it behind them by not working some of those plays to a better position late on. Kerry were spent at that point, and they had 15men.

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Where can you watch it online in Spain? Nowhere near an Anglos resort.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

Sportacus

Quote from: omaghjoe on September 14, 2019, 06:57:47 AM
Gotta love these articles about how Dublin got outta jail etc etc.

The first game Dublin were threatening to run away with it a few times but Kerry got a bit o luck and held in there.

Even being ahead that late I never felt that Kerry would win it
And I think that Diblin left it behind them by not working some of those plays to a better position late on. Kerry were spent at that point, and they had 15men.
Which bits of luck did Kerry get?

highorlow

They get momentum, they go mad, here they go