help with a lady

Started by youngfella, November 24, 2008, 07:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

thebandit

This place is gettng like the F365 forum :-\

pintsofguinness

Quote from: thebandit on November 24, 2008, 09:36:10 PM
Aye, but it's only down to 4 or 5 posters and their bullshit. 

Minder

I would take a look at most threads bar the epic "he said, she said" green/orange threads. If i dont like a thread i dont read it,its pretty easily done.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Stalin

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 24, 2008, 09:41:12 PM
Aye, but it's only down to 4 or 5 female posters and their bullshit. 

FYP
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

pintsofguinness

I don't think so Stalin, the bullshit arises from those thinking they are men if they talk about women's chests and the likes when they just appear sad, pathetic, insecure in their manhood and/or desperate to get their leg over.

Stalin

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 24, 2008, 10:18:20 PM
I don't think so Stalin, the bullshit arises from those thinking they are men if they talk about women's chests and the likes when they just appear sad, pathetic, insecure in their manhood and/or desperate to get their leg over.

:o
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

youngfella

Going to take advice n leave it for a few days. i'll let you know if anything happens, ill send you pics if am lucky nail!
Pull hard and early

Tony Baloney

Quote from: youngfella on November 24, 2008, 10:42:06 PM
Going to take advice n leave it for a few days. i'll let you know if anything happens, ill send you pics if am lucky nail!
Drop POG a copy of that pic too fella.

Yes I Would

Jesus Pints there is f**k all wrong with being desperate to get the leg over!! 

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Yes I Would on November 24, 2008, 10:58:24 PM
there is when you go around like a dog in heat.

youngfella

Quote from: Yes I Would on November 24, 2008, 10:58:24 PM

VEry true i f**king walk around and people can hear my wheelbarrow before they can see me!
Pull hard and early

DrinkingHarp

Young Fella,

you probably blew your chance with the young lady by waiting. The best way to handle the situation at hand or whenever it pops up again is simple. It doesn't matter if you are looking for a one nite stand or a long time thing- you must do one act first.

Call her on your way home or as soon as you get home. Tell her you had a grand time and she was funny, interesting or whatever (it does not matter) tell her something positive about your meeting. Make sure you tell her this with a comical (not seedy) overtone and joke around. Then you lay it on HER TO CALL you next if you are to meet up again, this HAS to be done with the same joking attitude. You just put the ball in her court with good light conversation and she knows you are interested. Women want to feel wanted but not over persued. This call after meeting her is something no one else will do but MOST women find it "cute".

Keep the texting out of the first week or so of talking. Its easier to read her attitude towards you then a simple line of words on a screen then her voice inflections in a conversation.

Its no big secret, women want a man who makes them laugh and keeps conversation flowing. A phone call right after the first meeting that is funny and not too long will peak her intrests.

I guarantee it!!!
;)
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Rav67

Quote from: Stalin on November 24, 2008, 10:13:35 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 24, 2008, 09:41:12 PM
Aye, but it's only down to 4 or 5 female posters and their bullshit. 

FYP

What deoes that mean?  Please tell me you're not using your hilarious sayings from f365 on this board stalin

screenexile

Interesting theory DH. I agree wih your first sentiment. A short funny sweet fone call that night will work wonders for you but weemen tend not to like th sober conversations so I would generally leave it "I'll ive you a shout during the week" and leave it at that. Tuesday evenin then is a good time to send the "did you get over the weekend alight? Some night's craic, I'm still dying!lol crap if she doesn't text back you're pretty much gone but if you're really desparate try a text on a Thursday nite again if nothing hn foget about it.

POG I also agree you shouldn't be going round a man's discussion board looking for advice but there's a man with an opportunity for some majestic taa taa's... we owe it to ourselves to give him every help in trying to motorboat those bad boys!