Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

trailer

Proper decision but this title will always have an asterisk beside it. 

tiempo

Quote from: trailer on May 18, 2020, 12:59:09 PM

And what will the asterisk denote?

trailer

Quote from: tiempo on May 18, 2020, 01:18:30 PM

What a stupid f**king question. It'll denote that the sky is blue... f**k me. It'll denote that the season wasn't completed.

Taylor

Quote from: trailer on May 18, 2020, 01:29:42 PM

What a stupid f**king question. It'll denote that the sky is blue... f**k me. It'll denote that the season wasn't completed.

;D ;D

Better way of putting it - off course there is an asterix beside it

RedHand88

That Celtic were 13 points clear in the home stretch.

screenexile

The asterisk will denote the season was never finished. . . it wasn't. Yeah Celtic would have won anyway but they didn't so it should be noted.

red hander

Quote from: screenexile on May 18, 2020, 04:50:48 PM
The asterisk will denote the season was never finished. . . it wasn't. Yeah Celtic would have won anyway but they didn't so it should be noted.

Like the titles won by the liquidated Huns using EBTs and dodging taxes to their beloved Queen?

Main Street

Nine in a row honest titles, never been achieved since Celtic's last 9 in a row.
Though some headlines may just exclaim  "Celtic Fail to Win the Treble"

Three definite blips during the season notwithstanding,  Cluj, FCK and that Rangers game,
well done to Neil Lennon, he did better than I thought he would, he's definitely matured with tactics and his general management.
How will it be celebrated?

Orior

Quote from: Main Street on May 18, 2020, 05:13:07 PM
Nine in a row honest titles, never been achieved since Celtic's last 9 in a row.
Though some headlines may just exclaim  "Celtic Fail to Win the Treble"

Three definite blips during the season notwithstanding,  Cluj, FCK and that Rangers game,
well done to Neil Lennon, he did better than I thought he would, he's definitely matured with tactics and his general management.
How will it be celebrated?

By buying a bottle of Tippex and remove the Asterisk everywhere you see it.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

illdecide

Quote from: laoislad on May 18, 2020, 12:16:14 PM
Quote from: illdecide on May 18, 2020, 11:39:04 AM
Quote from: toby47 on May 18, 2020, 09:46:52 AM
Looks like 9 in a row will be confirmed this morning

Looks that way but i'd love it if it could resume in June some time and finish the season properly. The Zombies will always go on about we didn't win it and there'll be an asterisk beside out title when they know clearly they were gone and out of it...
I have seen people who support certain English Clubs,as well as support Celtic,who mention asterisks and null and void everytime it comes up about the Premier League resuming or giving Liverpool the title. Yet those same people never mention it when it comes to Celtic been given the title or null and voiding the SPL. Strange that...

Are people just trying to wind you up?
Any sane guy will know Celtic were 13pts clear with a superior goal difference (worth a point) and if my calculations are correct had 5 or a possible 6 of the last 8 games at home so we all know that was a no brainer. As for Liverpool which i do not support but have a we soft spot for were in an even bigger commanding position than Celtic and it would be silly to state anything other than worthy PL Champions. There are clowns and Muppet's everywhere more so on the GAA Board for some reason who will argue and wind up just for the sake of it, i've seen it over the years on threads and you're prob on the board longer than me so to even take serious what some of the people are saying is silly tbh.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

As for Asterisk etc etc, you people and wind up merchants can stick whatever you want beside the title for all i care. Yes the season wasn't finished and there'll always be something noted beside this years title but i still don't care less as it will still state that we've won 9 in a row so they can asterisk that up their holes too ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: illdecide on May 18, 2020, 07:50:35 PM
As for Asterisk etc etc, you people and wind up merchants can stick whatever you want beside the title for all i care. Yes the season wasn't finished and there'll always be something noted beside this years title but i still don't care less as it will still state that we've won 9 in a row so they can asterisk that up their holes too ;)

All it means is the season wasn't finished, but no one can deny Celtic won the league
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Taylor

All it means is that it isn't really a proper title.
It's 3/4 or 5/6 of a title

charlieTully

Looks that way but i'd love it if it could resume in June some time and finish the season properly. The Zombies will always go on about we didn't win it and there'll be an asterisk beside out title when they know clearly they were gone and out of it...
I have seen people who support certain English Clubs,as well as support Celtic,who mention asterisks and null and void everytime it comes up about the Premier League resuming or giving Liverpool the title. Yet those same people never mention it when it comes to Celtic been given the title or null and voiding the SPL. Strange that...

No Celtic fan would support an English club lad.

illdecide

Quote from: charlieTully on May 18, 2020, 08:31:56 PM

No Celtic fan would support an English club lad.

Just the one club for me pal :)