PayPal

Started by noeldebrun, November 20, 2008, 10:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonto1888

if someone sends you money via paypal, how long should it take to come through

imtommygunn

I've always found it to be more or less instant.

tonto1888

the guy spelt my name wrong. Getting it sorted. Cheers

tonto1888

Got that sorted. Has anyone ever had trouble transferring money from your pay pal account to your bank account?

Saffrongael

Quote from: tonto1888 on December 21, 2023, 04:14:51 PMGot that sorted. Has anyone ever had trouble transferring money from your pay pal account to your bank account?

It's usually instant, though I find when I pay someone on PayPal it can take 3/4 days to come out of my bank account
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

JoG2

Quote from: tonto1888 on December 21, 2023, 04:14:51 PMGot that sorted. Has anyone ever had trouble transferring money from your pay pal account to your bank account?

Leave the app and do it via the website Tonto.. Click transfer, choose 'bank'

tonto1888

It was refused 4 times. AIB blamed PayPal. PayPal blamed AIB. I sent it to my gf's PayPal in the end. She transferred it to her bank and then to me. Long way of doing it but it's done. Cheers guys

JoG2

Quote from: tonto1888 on December 21, 2023, 06:50:06 PMIt was refused 4 times. AIB blamed PayPal. PayPal blamed AIB. I sent it to my gf's PayPal in the end. She transferred it to her bank and then to me. Long way of doing it but it's done. Cheers guys

Nerve jangling too when you're dealing in 6 / 7 figure sums  ;D