Premier League 2023-2024

Started by Dire Ear, July 31, 2022, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: NAG1 on Today at 11:58:01 AMSpeaking of Dele Ali, has there ever been a worse guest on Monday Night Football on Sky, Carragher trying his upmost to involve him asking him questions and setting him up with lines but still couldn't get anything out of him.

Personal highlight was when he was doing the analysis of the Arsenal game and he kept having to ask the score in the game  ;D

I would be hoping he wasn't relying on a media career.

I'd say its grand having a chat with your mates about football, completely different when there's a mic shoved in your face and knowing there would be millions watching lol!

In fairness I think for him he hasn't actually done any research on anything lol.. He'd no idea about certain games and seems as if he doesn't watch that many either.

Jamie is completely clued in and a veteran of doing this, the professionals make it look easy
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on Today at 12:06:30 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on Today at 11:58:01 AMSpeaking of Dele Ali, has there ever been a worse guest on Monday Night Football on Sky, Carragher trying his upmost to involve him asking him questions and setting him up with lines but still couldn't get anything out of him.

Personal highlight was when he was doing the analysis of the Arsenal game and he kept having to ask the score in the game  ;D

I'd say its grand having a chat with your mates about football, completely different when there's a mic shoved in your face and knowing there would be millions watching lol!

In fairness I think for him he hasn't actually done any research on anything lol.. He'd no idea about certain games and seems as if he doesn't watch that many either.

Jamie is completely clued in and a veteran of doing this, the professionals make it look easy

I'd expect as bare minimum to know the score in the game  ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: NAG1 on Today at 12:30:42 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on Today at 12:06:30 PM

I'd expect as bare minimum to know the score in the game  ;D

That many goals going in I lost count
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea