Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clinker

Quote from: hardstation on July 04, 2012, 09:27:20 PM
We beat Rasharkin by 6 in the end. Could have been more. We took an early 5 point lead with the help of a dubious penalty. It was all Rasharkin fir the rest of the half and they lead by 2 or 3 at half time. They offered very little in the second half. We scored a couple of goals to put the game to bed. As clean a match as I've ever watched. Not even a word spoken in anger.

Good to see Che and Begley with their tails up after going to support Rossa all year.

CitySlicker11

Very valuable two points gained tonight by Rossa against relegation rivals Rasharkin, what has happened to the Malone Road men this year, surprised to see them so far down the table, few huge games coming up for all teams at the wrong end of the table.

gaaman24

Quote from: chocoholic on July 04, 2012, 12:08:02 PM
Quote from: viva the mccooey on July 04, 2012, 11:29:56 AM
Quote from: Rasharkin Gael on July 04, 2012, 08:59:15 AM
I see the football development squads are back in action today. Anybody know why they were put on ice for the last few months?

Bugger off back to your North Antrim bog land RG. You lot of scumbags have been a blight on Antrim for far too long . What has Rasharkin ever contibuted to Antrim? Pack of caveman, shite footballers, even worse hurlers. The sooner that shite hole of a pitch of yours is closed the better and thats what everyone on here thinks just dont say it. No place for you lot in modern game mate, and every club in Antrim hates you so why dont you just fold up and fk off and save wee Joe the trouble of kicking you out.

What a fcukin idiot.  Don't respond to this troll!
U r everything that is wrong with Antrim Gaa!

viva the mccooey

cargan banned from playing any more home games at toome this season. no individual suspensions, what a joke! Cargan just the same as Rasharkin, should have been put out of the legues altogether, their history shows that they have constantly tried to bullt city teams, hannahstown last year a prime example. Hard on St Johns though, guys only protecting themselves in a hostile situation.

manballandall

What was the punishment handed out to st johns?. St johns were never any angels

gaaman24

Quote from: viva the mccooey on July 08, 2012, 02:05:31 PM
cargan banned from playing any more home games at toome this season. no individual suspensions, what a joke! Cargan just the same as Rasharkin, should have been put out of the legues altogether, their history shows that they have constantly tried to bullt city teams, hannahstown last year a prime example. Hard on St Johns though, guys only protecting themselves in a hostile situation.

Except the game v rasharkin that can b played at home thats hardly fair, rasharkin hav to play away all season :o

Joxer_man

Quote from: gaaman24 on July 08, 2012, 11:24:55 PM

Except the game v rasharkin that can b played at home thats hardly fair, rasharkin hav to play away all season :o

lest we forget that cargin didn't attack the referee. what world do you live in?

gaaman24

eachaidh

Hi everyone,

Sorry to hijack the thread but please bear with me!

I have been made aware of a study that the University of Ulster are currently carrying out into defibrillators in the GAA. It's an all-Ireland study that is based on line.

As this is such an important and emotive subject for many of us Gaels I thought that I should try to get the word out so that as many of us as possible participate in order to make the results more reliable. The link is below and I would encourage everyone to take the 5 minutes and complete the form. The idea is to get a picture of where we are at as an organisation with the provision of this life saving equipment.

I should state that this is not my study and I am not involved in it other than that I know the people carrying it out. But on their behalf I would like to thank everyone who does fill it out in advance. Your help will be greatly appreciated and hopefully will help the GAA and all of our members. Getting this information may eventually even help to save lives.

Go raibh maith agat!

Link Below:

https://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/971431/CRP-Defibrillators-Survey

bhoy1888

belfast teams are all gypsys i mind playing a few years back and we were told we were gonna get shot,cargin should have beat them black and blue,im not a cargin man but well done to them

bhoy1888

shut up ass ....

CitySlicker11

Quote from: bhoy1888 on July 13, 2012, 10:56:31 AM
belfast teams are all gypsys i mind playing a few years back and we were told we were gonna get shot,cargin should have beat them black and blue,im not a cargin man but well done to them

Was there not a gun produced at a game between Cargin and Dunloy a few years back? Could be wrong about the two clubs but was definitely one of the above, and have a feeling it was a minor game.

imtommygunn

There did used to be the odd kneecapping threat from some boys on the city teams alright actually... One of them I recall was even a county player at the time!(a long time ago).

CitySlicker11

Great win today, a much needed boost for the county. Kerr in nets was brilliant, Crozier and O'Boyle very solid. Not much happening up front with the defensive way we set up but Tomas was very patient with him and his brother getting some vital scores. Bring on the next round.

Gold

You dont see that every day  :D
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."