Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Quote from: Big Puff on March 07, 2011, 01:46:34 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on March 07, 2011, 01:43:40 PM
Quote from: Big Puff on March 07, 2011, 01:43:00 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on March 07, 2011, 01:38:36 PM
Quote from: Big Puff on March 07, 2011, 01:35:19 PM

I remember a time when Liverpool players used to be celebrated by their supporters for winning titles.

:D

I know, it hilarious!

8)

That's a crap gif. Carragher was way higher than that.

In fairness, Seanie's comeback is pretty good though :)

laoislad

Quote from: ross4life on March 07, 2011, 01:45:59 PM
Quote from: laoislad on March 07, 2011, 01:42:46 PM
Quote from: ross4life on March 07, 2011, 01:41:31 PM
Quote from: Hound on March 07, 2011, 01:24:13 PM
Quote from: ross4life on March 07, 2011, 01:19:06 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on March 07, 2011, 01:13:36 PM
It is no excuse but Nani's previous did him no favours yesterdayn the idiot nearly got his leg broke yet his first insticnt is to get the man sent off. Crazy outlook to have.

Well if you have opposing players standing over you calling you a cheat a reaction like that will happen.
That was only after he got up and did his little dance in front of the ref, and then thought - actually this is sore this time, I think I'll have a lie down and a cry.

By the way, he walked out of Anfield unaided, so whatever his injury is, it isnt much

We'll wait for the official word before jumping to conclusions.

That'd be a first for you...

Did you watch the video i posted?

No
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Norf Tyrone

On the Hernandez point. He reminds me of Gary Linekar. One of those players that does f**k all, but give him a chance and he'll score.

I can't remember if it was yesterday or Tues but he got a 1/4 chance and got it on target.  Defiantely a bargain!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

johnneycool

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 07, 2011, 02:18:54 PM
On the Hernandez point. He reminds me of Gary Linekar. One of those players that does f**k all, but give him a chance and he'll score.

I can't remember if it was yesterday or Tues but he got a 1/4 chance and got it on target.  Defiantely a bargain!

Certainly he isn't going to win or make many tackles or headers from kick outs but if he's going to put a high percentage of chances away then there's not too many teams would have him on the bench. If started more often than not he'd get well into the high 20's per season easy. Linekar never made a tackle in his puff yet was one of the first names on the team sheet in most clubs he played for.

I think Fergies blind loyalty to Rooney may be clouding his judgment and detrimental to the team.

Boycey

Was studying the Champions League dates there, yeah yeah I know I'm the eternal optimist but its mental that they are taking a month to play out the second round games yet both the quarter finals and the semi finals are played with only a weeks interval.

ross4life

speaking of CL fixtures

Last season United had to play Bayern Munich in Germany on a Wednesday night then played a rested Chelsea lunch time the following Saturday

This season if United progress they could have the same scenario.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on March 07, 2011, 03:35:51 PM
speaking of CL fixtures

Last season United had to play Bayern Munich in Germany on a Wednesday night then played a rested Chelsea lunch time the following Saturday

It's a conspircay I tell ye.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 07, 2011, 02:18:54 PM

What I meant to add to that post was re Hernandez's alleged 'dive' v Chelsea. Upon review I'll admit there may have been a chance that he was caught on the face by Luiz.

I'd like to strike my previous comment from the record.

magpie seanie

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 07, 2011, 04:10:55 PM
Quote from: ross4life on March 07, 2011, 03:35:51 PM
speaking of CL fixtures

It's a conspircay I tell ye.

No but point was a early CL exit can sometimes be blessing in disguise!
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Big Puff

laoislad

Quote from: Big Puff on March 07, 2011, 06:33:36 PM
any update on nani?

Think he is making an appearance on Britain's Got Talent at the weekend to showcase his dance moves.
You put the left leg in you put the right leg out............
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ross4life

Quote from: laoislad on March 07, 2011, 06:37:58 PM
any update on nani?

Think he is making an appearance on Britain's Got Talent at the weekend to showcase his dance moves.

Those type of programs are right up your street maybe you should go on the do the The Real Jackeen routine?

On his twitter: thanks for support after my injury i hope to be back really soon

screenexile

Quote from: ross4life on March 07, 2011, 06:46:47 PM
Quote from: laoislad on March 07, 2011, 06:37:58 PM
any update on nani?

Those type of programs are right up your street maybe you should go on the do the The Real Jackeen routine?

On his twitter: thanks for support after my injury i hope to be back really soon

Of course he'll be back really soon he only got a cut on his leg . . . the man would be a laughing stock on this board if he had been on tv playing GAA and got carried off for that FFS!!!

Doogie Browser

Hope he can pull through.