Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie Browser

It is no excuse but Nani's previous did him no favours yesterdayn the idiot nearly got his leg broke yet his first insticnt is to get the man sent off. Crazy outlook to have.

ross4life

Quote from: Doogie Browser on March 07, 2011, 01:13:36 PM
It is no excuse but Nani's previous did him no favours yesterdayn the idiot nearly got his leg broke yet his first insticnt is to get the man sent off. Crazy outlook to have.

Well if you have opposing players standing over you calling you a cheat a reaction like that will happen.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Hound

Quote from: ross4life on March 07, 2011, 01:19:06 PM

Well if you have opposing players standing over you calling you a cheat a reaction like that will happen.
That was only after he got up and did his little dance in front of the ref, and then thought - actually this is sore this time, I think I'll have a lie down and a cry.

By the way, he walked out of Anfield unaided, so whatever his injury is, it isnt much.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 07, 2011, 11:26:25 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on March 07, 2011, 09:06:19 AM
Carragher should have been sent off, cannot stand his constant roaring in players and referees faces, was at it yesterday after the tackle as if he felt he was being victimised.  Rafaels tackle was reckless but he was provoked by an outrageous tackle from Maxi.

United missed Vidic and Rio badly, but hopefully within the next few weeks Nani will be back along with Valencia and Park too.  When is Anderson back?  These players will be the difference in winning the league and not.  United have lost 2 in a row but are still top of the league, but every United fan will feel that the most important thing over the next few months is getting a new owner and revamping the midfield of the team come the summer.  I gave off about Carrick the other day, and I couldn't believe he started yesterday, especially with Scholes. You cannot play the two of them together, someone with a bit of athleticism like Anderson.  I saw shades of the Munich game last year when Nani headed the ball back into his own box and Carrick made a mess at dealing with the situation.  Really depresses me watching him, United really need to fork out on a few world clss midfielders this summer.

There are some arguing Rafael's should have been red, some say yellow. Yellow card given. Some argue Maxi's should have been red, some say yellow. Not even a free awarded!

Carra and Rafael deserved reds. Maxi a yellow at most. No way was that a straight red.

laoislad

Feck Carra should ring Alf-Inge Haaland for some advice so....
Lets hope Nani doesn't hold the same grudges other ex-United players do.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Big Puff

magpie seanie

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on March 07, 2011, 01:32:52 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on March 07, 2011, 11:26:25 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on March 07, 2011, 09:06:19 AM
Carragher should have been sent off, cannot stand his constant roaring in players and referees faces, was at it yesterday after the tackle as if he felt he was being victimised.  Rafaels tackle was reckless but he was provoked by an outrageous tackle from Maxi.

United missed Vidic and Rio badly, but hopefully within the next few weeks Nani will be back along with Valencia and Park too.  When is Anderson back?  These players will be the difference in winning the league and not.  United have lost 2 in a row but are still top of the league, but every United fan will feel that the most important thing over the next few months is getting a new owner and revamping the midfield of the team come the summer.  I gave off about Carrick the other day, and I couldn't believe he started yesterday, especially with Scholes. You cannot play the two of them together, someone with a bit of athleticism like Anderson.  I saw shades of the Munich game last year when Nani headed the ball back into his own box and Carrick made a mess at dealing with the situation.  Really depresses me watching him, United really need to fork out on a few world clss midfielders this summer.

There are some arguing Rafael's should have been red, some say yellow. Yellow card given. Some argue Maxi's should have been red, some say yellow. Not even a free awarded!

Carra and Rafael deserved reds. Maxi a yellow at most. No way was that a straight red.

GBB - thanks for underlining my point.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Big Puff on March 07, 2011, 01:35:19 PM

I remember a time when Liverpool players used to be celebrated by their supporters for winning titles.

ross4life

Quote from: Hound on March 07, 2011, 01:24:13 PM

That was only after he got up and did his little dance in front of the ref, and then thought - actually this is sore this time, I think I'll have a lie down and a cry.

By the way, he walked out of Anfield unaided, so whatever his injury is, it isnt much

We'll wait for the official word before jumping to conclusions.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Doogie Browser

Quote from: ross4life on March 07, 2011, 01:41:31 PM

By the way, he walked out of Anfield unaided, so whatever his injury is, it isnt much

Has Fergie not called already?

laoislad

That'd be a first for you...
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Big Puff

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 07, 2011, 01:38:36 PM
Quote from: Big Puff on March 07, 2011, 01:35:19 PM

I remember a time when Liverpool players used to be celebrated by their supporters for winning titles.

:D

magpie seanie

ross4life

Quote from: laoislad on March 07, 2011, 01:42:46 PM

That'd be a first for you...

Did you watch the video i posted? it's fair to say you were the main guy here that said you can't be jumping around like a fool if injured.