The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

Quote from: laoislad on March 08, 2011, 04:58:20 PM
Ah Christ Bingo what are ya doing,all your doing is feeding the fools...
ross4life will be along now any minute with a million stats and youtube videos of each player.
Why can't you do what every man does when his bored,its free it only takes a few minutes and the end result is always satisfying unlike these endless best XI topics.. :)

;D  ;D

I'm actually looking forward to their teams, I'm sure they'll many to argue that 12 man united players should be included with the stats to support.

Maybe Fergies media ban has reached down to his loyal foot soldiers.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Bingo on March 08, 2011, 04:52:53 PM
I'm bored...so, EPL team of the year to date (saying as the PFA are probably collecting votes as well)

GK - Hart - not a vintage year for keepers. Strong case could be made for VDS as well.

RB - Ivanovic, no stand out RB and he may be a better CB. Coleman seems to have played more at RM.
CB - Vidic, picks himself.
CB - Hangeland, holds them together.
LB - A Cole. Not a popular player but very solid. Baines, a close call in a strong position.

RM - Nani. Probably wrong side but had a big year
CM  - Van Der Vart - great bargain buy.
CM - Adam - probably needs a more DM in team but he;s been super for blackpool
LM - Bale. Unplayable in first half of year, even if EPL games didn't hit heights of CL

F - Tevez Has carried city in my opinion
F - Carroll Up to his injury had been very impressive and is a good all round player. Consistant when a lot of other strikers haven't been  - Berbatov, Drogba, Anelka, Elmander.

No Nasri?? Shocking omission.

ross4life

Quote from: laoislad on March 08, 2011, 04:58:20 PM
Ah Christ Bingo what are ya doing,all your doing is feeding the fools...
ross4life will be along now any minute with a million stats and youtube videos of each player.
Why can't you do what every man does when his bored,its free it only takes a few minutes and the end result is always satisfying unlike these endless best XI topics.. :)

You have serious obsession with me, maybe i should pull up the stats on how many times you have mentioned my name on here?  i bet your even calling out my name when sleeping  :D
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

new devil

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on March 08, 2011, 05:03:11 PM
I'm bored...so, EPL team of the year to date (saying as the PFA are probably collecting votes as well)

GK - Hart - not a vintage year for keepers. Strong case could be made for VDS as well.

RB - Ivanovic, no stand out RB and he may be a better CB. Coleman seems to have played more at RM.
LB - A Cole. Not a popular player but very solid. Baines, a close call in a strong position.

LM - Bale. Unplayable in first half of year, even if EPL games didn't hit heights of CL

F - Carroll Up to his injury had been very impressive and is a good all round player. Consistant when a lot of other strikers haven't been  - Berbatov, Drogba, Anelka, Elmander.

And hasn't most of Bales good games been played in Europe? Hard to argue with the rest..Well maybe VDS in goals

Bingo

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on March 08, 2011, 05:03:11 PM

Nasri a bit of a oversight alright. In the interest of fairness and balance, I'll drop Nani for him  ;)

Geoff Tipps

Here's my team. Not sure how the midfield would lin out though!

Hart

Ivanovic
Vidic
Kompany
Baines

Nani
Adam
Fabregas
Nasri

Tevez
Van Der Vaart

Puckoon

Albeit this is a biased opinion - but as the season progresses I'd be finding it hard to leave Jack Wilshire out of a starting 11.

Nasri was a shocking ommission there bingo! Carroll, Bale and Cole wouldnt figure in mine either. Baines has been great - albeit his penalty in the cup loss was shocking.

brokencrossbar1

Reina

Kelly
Skertl
Agger
Johnson

Lucas
Merieles
Gerard

Kuyt
Carroll
Saurez

f**k the rest, this is the only team that should be named on this thread!  C'mon the 'Pool!!!!

Boycey

442 who the feck plays 442 anymore.

Heres my convoluted 4231 system...

Foster - Don't agree re Hart think hes been poor recently

Ivanovic
Vidic
Kompany
Baines

Yaya
Scott Parker

Nani
VDV
Nasri

Tevez - was close between him and Rooney :P

ross4life

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 08, 2011, 05:31:08 PM
Reina

Kelly
Skertl
Agger
Johnson

Lucas
Merieles
Gerard

Kuyt
Carroll
Saurez

f**k the rest, this is the only team that should be named on this thread!  C'mon the 'Pool!!!!

If your picking the best pool XL why leave out the best two defenders you have?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

laoislad

Reina

Kelly
Skertl
Agger
Johnson

Lucas
Merieles
Gerard

Kuyt
Carroll
Saurez

Some woeful spelling there BC1  :P

btw I agree with you its the only team that matters..
Shame on you bingo for starting this...shame on you  >:(
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Bingo

Quote from: Puckoon on March 08, 2011, 05:29:19 PM
Albeit this is a biased opinion - but as the season progresses I'd be finding it hard to leave Jack Wilshire out of a starting 11.

Nasri was a shocking ommission there bingo! Carroll, Bale and Cole wouldnt figure in mine either. Baines has been great - albeit his penalty in the cup loss was shocking.

While Wilshere has been very good recently, he was only good in the first half of season. He didn't have a huge influence on Arsenal like Nasri has or Fabergas has had in the past. He will though, cause he has all the markers of a great player.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: laoislad on March 08, 2011, 05:38:51 PM
Reina

Kelly
Skertl
Agger
Johnson

Lucas
Merieles
Gerard

Kuyt
Carroll
Saurez

Never a strong point particularly with a handful of pancakes as well ;D

Bingo

Quote from: Boycey on March 08, 2011, 05:34:29 PM
442 who the feck plays 442 anymore.

Heres my convoluted 4231 system...

Foster - Don't agree re Hart think hes been poor recently

Ivanovic
Vidic
Kompany
Baines

Yaya
Scott Parker

Nani
VDV
Nasri

Tevez - was close between him and Rooney :P

Solid call on Parker but just don't think he done enough ala Charlie Adam.

Only man i know who plays 442 is some old Scot from Salford but you mightn't have heard of him cause he not talking to anyone anymore.

laoislad

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 08, 2011, 05:40:55 PM
Quote from: laoislad on March 08, 2011, 05:38:51 PM
Reina

Kelly
Skertl
Agger
Johnson

Lucas
Merieles
Gerard

Kuyt
Carroll
Saurez

Never a strong point particularly with a handful of pancakes as well ;D

Would you rob my grave as quick as you robbed my Avatar! You Nordies have no shame
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.