The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TabClear

Quote from: Armamike on August 24, 2018, 02:51:17 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 24, 2018, 01:28:47 PM
Why would you want to get rid of FSG at this stage?

They've put their money where their mouth is - backed the manager financially, redeveloping Anfield from within.

No complaints with them all.  When they took over Liverpool as a club had been badly run for a couple of decades, under developed and nowhere near tapping into its massive potential (global name and fanbase). They have slowly but surely moved the club forward and should they wish to sell, they will get a nice windfall.  They will leave the club in a far better place than they found it.

Absolutely. They have delivered on pretty much all their committments and put Liverpool on a footing where they can compete with anyone.

cadhlancian

Good first half, but holy f**k, Mane has been absolutely brutal . Don't think I've seen a player give the ball away like that in years !

laoislad

Brighton have defended well but Liverpool haven't really played all that well either. Look a bit disjointed and have gave the ball away a good bit.
Still 1up but would like to see a 2nd goal to finish it off.
I'd like to see Sturridge and Shaqiri come on.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

kerryforsam2018

Must be first time in years for liverpool to keep 3 clean sheets in a row?

Ambrose

3 points is all that matters. Leicester next before the international break, I think Vardy may be suspended for this one. It would be nice to go into the break with 12 points.
Spuddies are the first game after the break, We owe them big time.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

Milltown Row2

I see the Liverpool keeper is getting to grips with the locals, settling in well from what I seen
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Quote from: Ambrose on August 25, 2018, 08:39:06 PM
3 points is all that matters. Leicester next before the international break, I think Vardy may be suspended for this one. It would be nice to go into the break with 12 points.
Yeah 3 points is all that matters but it was a very poor preformance by a number of players.
Still though 3 games in,3 wins and 3 clean sheets.. not bad.

supersub

Quote from: laoislad on August 26, 2018, 02:14:06 PM
Quote from: Ambrose on August 25, 2018, 08:39:06 PM
Yeah 3 points is all that matters but it was a very poor preformance by a number of players.
Still though 3 games in,3 wins and 3 clean sheets.. not bad.

Very poor is a little harsh. Mane wasn't great and they struggled to penetrate too much. But can't be 100 miles an hour every game. Win and a clean sheet and on to the next.

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Boycey

Looks like Liverpool are for Pot 3 unless there's a serious turn around in the 2nd half here.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Boycey on August 29, 2018, 08:59:15 PM
Looks like Liverpool are for Pot 3 unless there's a serious turn around in the 2nd half here.

Seeding a bit silly when you consider Liverpool last years finalists now go into pot 3 while Benfica who lost all 6 group games go into pot 2.

laoislad

Not bothered what pot Liverpool are in. No team in Pot 1 or 2 will want Liverpool in their group.
I hope we get Real Madrid.