The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: laoislad on May 06, 2018, 06:24:48 PM
FFS like the Stoke game they wouldn't have scored if they were there for another 90 mins.
Massive pressure now on the Brighton game. Top 4 should have been secured weeks ago.

That was brutal, Salah has lost his mojo and Firmino not much better.
Brighton won't be quaking in their boots after watching that. Let's hope they find some form before Kiev
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

AZOffaly

The weeks break now might be very valuable, and then 2 weeks before Kiev. I didn't see much of today bar the last 10 minutes and about 5 minutes before half time. Liverpool looked to have a load of possession, with Chelsea sitting deep. That's the recipe alright. That's where the likes of Coutinho is still missed. Anyway, no injuries I take it, so a full week, tear into Brighton, and maybe Huddersfield and David Wagner can do Liverpool a favour before then. Spurs must be nervous too.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 06, 2018, 06:36:35 PM
The weeks break now might be very valuable, and then 2 weeks before Kiev. I didn't see much of today bar the last 10 minutes and about 5 minutes before half time. Liverpool looked to have a load of possession, with Chelsea sitting deep. That's the recipe alright. That's where the likes of Coutinho is still missed. Anyway, no injuries I take it, so a full week, tear into Brighton, and maybe Huddersfield and David Wagner can do Liverpool a favour before then. Spurs must be nervous too.

Was thinking that myself, they are playing teams who are fresher due to no European football. But still Liverpool always keep you sweating.

Orior

Liverpool need a super-sub in the mould of David Fairclough.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

manfromdelmonte

One man team

Shut down Salah and there's no one else to win the game

LooseCannon

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on May 06, 2018, 08:25:03 PM
One man team

So Neverton are a 0 man team then?

quit yo jibbajabba

One man team

Deflected equalizer in the 6th minute of 4mins injury time against a team in the bottom three at home and suddenly billybigballs is back 😃😃😃

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 06, 2018, 08:46:19 PM
One man team

Deflected equalizer in the 6th minute of 4mins injury time against a team in the bottom three at home and suddenly billybigballs is back 😃😃😃
We know we're useless

Ye should've had top 4 sorted 2 weeks ago

Farrandeelin

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 06, 2018, 06:36:35 PM

Spurs form is worrying for them all right.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Rich Ricci

See Ronaldo went off injured tonight. Anyone know how serious it looked?

Boycey

Got injured scoring, was surprised he stayed on as long as he did. Same ankle he hurt before this season I think.

Syferus

If the rumours are true Fekir would be a great signing for Liverpool. Could play in the hole behind Firmino or on the right wing if needs be.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Rich Ricci on May 06, 2018, 09:54:54 PM
See Ronaldo went off injured tonight. Anyone know how serious it looked?

Potentially out for a month according to Marca!

ned

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on May 06, 2018, 06:34:16 PM
FFS like the Stoke game they wouldn't have scored if they were there for another 90 mins.
Massive pressure now on the Brighton game. Top 4 should have been secured weeks ago.

Brighton won't be quaking in their boots after watching that. Let's hope they find some form before Kiev

Christ, are you basing that on two games. Salah and Firmino have played brilliantly all year. I would expect they will be flying for the CL final.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: ned on May 06, 2018, 11:30:03 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on May 06, 2018, 06:34:16 PM

Christ, are you basing that on two games. Salah and Firmino have played brilliantly all year. I would expect they will be flying for the CL final.

Yeah I am basing it on the last two games. If you read my next post I even suggested tiredness. Who was talking about the CL final. Imm more worries about the Brighton must win scenario because of how poor we have been this last three weeks. Again just for you I put it down to the emotional and physical drain of CL games this last month. "OK Honey"