Ryanair travel documents.

Started by Superstar, January 24, 2009, 12:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ludermor

Aer lingus are usually decent enough on changing details, im sure one of my mates changed his name ( it was booked under paddy or patrick ) last year and it cost him around 30 euros

gawa316

Quote from: ludermor on June 26, 2009, 04:24:26 PM
Aer lingus are usually decent enough on changing details, im sure one of my mates changed his name ( it was booked under paddy or patrick ) last year and it cost him around 30 euros

Hopefully that's the case. Sentan email away to there helpdesk so hopefully it will be sorted

deiseach

Quote from: Hound on June 26, 2009, 07:22:48 AM
For all carriers other than Ryanair, a passport is not required when travelling internal in Ireland or between Ireland and the UK.
Last year I brought my young lad to the UK on Aer Lingus without any ID for him.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you turn up with no ID they'll still let you travel - as long as you buy another ticket. They only demand photo ID so that if you decide not to travel you can't pass your ticket to someone else

tyssam5

Quote from: deiseach on June 26, 2009, 04:46:30 PM
Quote from: Hound on June 26, 2009, 07:22:48 AM
For all carriers other than Ryanair, a passport is not required when travelling internal in Ireland or between Ireland and the UK.
Last year I brought my young lad to the UK on Aer Lingus without any ID for him.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you turn up with no ID they'll still let you travel - as long as you buy another ticket. They only demand photo ID so that if you decide not to travel you can't pass your ticket to someone else

You are wrong.