2019 Joe McDonagh Cup

Started by Mossy Bruce, March 10, 2019, 06:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unlaoised

Just can't seem to get excited about this maybe as it gets closer and I'm on the train croker bound it will.
I was much more up for the minor final few years back ...
LAOIS ABÚ

Mossy Bruce

LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!

SpeculativeEffort

Yeah Im definitely excited. Great to go to Croke Park with a big chance of winning , a big crowd and a team to be proud of.

merman

Quote from: Unlaoised on June 21, 2019, 10:29:11 PM
Just can't seem to get excited about this maybe as it gets closer and I'm on the train croker bound it will.

Jesus I was excited when I was booking the train ticket!

MasterJ

You aren't excited!?!?! It is great to play in Croker again. It is great that we have a good chance of lifting silverware in croker. And if we win we will have a game at home to Dublin and be back to tier 1 hurling where we belong!!

MasterJ

Meath promoted to Joe McDonagh after beating Down by 2-15 to 4-19.

Don Draper

Bruce you auld hoore, you're only famous now I see.

Giovanni

BallyroanAbu

Not that I am even mad about hurling but if MossyBruce will come we should do a GoFundMe.

LooseCannon

redsetanta

Fair play Bruce. You'll have to get over to Laois and catch a few Harps club games in August/September. Too late I would think for next Sundays final. Either that or start planning for next year. How did Laois Today get a hold of ya?
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Giovanni

Quote from: BallyroanAbu on June 24, 2019, 01:26:02 PM
Not that I am even mad about hurling but if MossyBruce will come we should do a GoFundMe.

Mossy?

laoislad

Quote from: MasterJ on June 22, 2019, 01:01:35 PM

You aren't excited!?!?! It is great to play in Croker again. It is great that we have a good chance of lifting silverware in croker. And if we win we will have a game at home to Dublin and be back to tier 1 hurling where we belong!!
Have to say I'm looking forward to it immensely also.
Great to have Laois hurlers back in Croke Park
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Quote from: Giovanni on June 24, 2019, 01:18:12 PM
https://www.laoistoday.ie/2019/06/24/meet-the-american-laois-hurling-fanatic-who-has-never-seen-the-omoore-men-play/

This man is a legend! We have to get him home for the preliminary quarter final!
Yes excellent read. I'm from Durrow myself originally. I know a few families living there with the surname Bowe.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Mossy Bruce

Quote from: Don Draper on June 24, 2019, 01:17:08 PM
Bruce you auld hoore, you're only famous now I see.
Haha! My 15 minutes.
LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!